Anyone staying on over Xmas?

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hey boys and gals:)
FINALLY i'm all excited about starting LT, reeeally excited just lke the first time:D

I'm thinking about starting on the 23rd, just a wonderment,
is anyone staying on over Xmas?
I'm doing night shifts on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th so I figure it'll actually be a good time to start??

Cheers skinnys!
x

Definitely staying on over Christmas - I'm not undoing any of this for the sake of a turkey dinner: there'll be plenty more Christmases to enjoy.

Jon
xx

If you are ready and your head is 'there' do it!!!!! :D I will admire all those who manage to stay on LT over crimbo.

Whilst christmas isnt about food, food is everywhere & being on maintainence and eating again is much much harder. If i could live on the shakes i would! :giggle:

Go for it girl and good luck :D But ouch!!! working over xmas :(

Wow you both look amazing!!
You're before and after pics are really getting my head where it needs to be, well done!:)

I think I will be starting on the 23rd, just it's just me and my dad for xmas dinner so i'm worried i might feel a bit guilty not eating dinner with him you know?
It's actually not an excuse just last night he was saying he's going to do us salmon and i felt too bad to say anything just yet... he'll be delighted for me doing LT but the actual xmas day thing i'm not 100% about yet, i might have 2 shakes and one light meal from the 23rd and start fully 3 shakes a day on the 26th, whatcha think?

Thanks guys, you both look georg i can't wait to join ya!

x

If i was you chick id start after xmas day. Enjoy your xmas day with your dad and enjoy your meal then get straight onto TFR. No point faffing around with 2 shakes and a meal for a couple of days you might aswell jump straight in :D

Yeah you're right, I just need to be carefull I don't go too mad in the run up to my start date cos any weight i put on will be more I have to lose!
Can't wait now yippieeee :)

Thats true - but how much do you have to lose?

I know both times i did TFR i made sure i had what i wanted the week before as i knew i was in for a loooong stretch and in some ways it kind of made it easier knowing that i had had what i wanted and i was satisfied.

Its personal choice though chick :) This forum is great for keeping yourself occupied - its now like my 2nd home .... but online! lol

I have about 5 and a half stone to lose eeek,
I'm not sure if i'm staying on TFR for the full 5 and a half stone tho, my doc advised me to lose about 3 on TFR, 1 slowly on Maintanance and go to a dietition for the last stone and a half which I think will benefit me but in saying that I might decide to get to goal on TFR after I lose the first 3stone.
Yeah I'm flying over to my friend in the UK in the morning and not coming home till Tues so while I'm there i'll be having whatever I want, i'll just pull in the reigns a bit when i come home!

:)

Back