ProPoints Anyone still lost weight after a bad day??

Tams87

Am absolutely bricking it due to my overindulgence on bank holiday Monday where I exceeded both my daily and weekly allowance in one day! Think I consumed something like 90propoints in one day.. Maybe more.. I gave up counting in the end! But all the other days I have been good and have always stuck to my 31 points and never dug into my weekly allowance. And gone for 20 min walk with the pushchair each day. Has anyone else had a super bad day before but still lost weight???

Well my first weigh in and I stayed the same! Least I didn't gain any! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was having a bad week. I ended up weighing myself mid week to see just how bad and I'd gained. By Friday/Saturday (I weighed in this morning) I gave up. I feel lucky tbh, I've lost 1lb this week. I have definitely learnt something. I did a lot more over time which I think helped -On average I walk 10.5 miles a day at work alone. It goes to show how the plan is working for me and how I need to change my eating habits permanently.

I think also my problem was that for the days I thought I was being "good" I was working all the points out wrong! Like was doing 2+2 = 4 for 2 slices of bread when it would actually be 5 points! Now I'm using the app I am working out points correctly.. Plus I went n bought some scales so not guessing! Let's hope next weigh in will give some results!! :)

Good Luck, I hope it all goes well for you. Because you can see where to improve that's definitely a good thing to work with.
I had to buy scales too, I find they help. x

...And measuring spoons, I bought those too so I knew how much I was using and you can level it off!

Haha yes I got the spoons as well to measure butter and mayonnaise. Found them really helpful! I have just gone 6 points over my daily allowance but I have earnt 8 activity points and of course all my weekly allowance so hoping that won't affect much. I'm a sucker for those ryvita minis! Love them.. So just ate 2 packs of sweet chilli ones.. Mmmmmmmmmm x

I think that's the way to go. You can't deprive yourself forever and it's more about a healthy lifestyle than a diet so getting the exercise in it's all good.
Saying that though, I never used to drink fizzy drinks. When I gained weight I was drinking one a day at work because there wasn't another choice so I've tried to cut it out and try to remember to take water with me.

Back