ANYONE STILL ON?

Pixie

Silver Member
I need cheering up!

Hi Pixie - wassup? :)

Poor Pixie

Poor Pix

She went to the nurse to get her contraceptive pill and was basically told - you're fat so sort it luv!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

She was very angry and hurt earlier on!

Nasty piece of work - obviously has some area in her life with a huge void in it she needed to upset some poor innocent member of the public!!!!!

Sending you huge hugs Pixie, get some sleep it will seem better in the morning.

Pixie hun,

Don't let the totally inappropriate and unprofessional gob of one person, throw you off track darling.

You did the best thing. You came on here and told us all and we're all here.:D

Hope you are ok and are going to get some sleep soon.

Lacey..xxx

what a horrid woman!!!

surely that is not acceptable...grrr :mad:

sorry to hear about this, hope you feel better soon.

Lisee xx

Hi guys thanks!
Im just shattered but my mind wont stop racing!
The miserable cow said they were going to monitor my weight every time I go now (have to go every 6 months!)
Extra pressure which is not needed :(
Packs are making me feel nauseous too... did anyone else feel nauseous and does it pass?

x

Shame the nurse's mother didn't use contraceptives!! :mad:

Hi guys thanks!
Im just shattered but my mind wont stop racing!
The miserable cow said they were going to monitor my weight every time I go now (have to go every 6 months!)
Extra pressure which is not needed :(
Packs are making me feel nauseous too... did anyone else feel nauseous and does it pass?

x

Yes, I felt nauseous at first and YES, it does pass honey....HONEST..:D ..just hang in there please...xxx

pixie, if you drink a glass of water before you take your pack it will help to dilute the taste and a glass after you take your pack.

This goes away after a week or so, it is just that your body is not use to all the vitamins and minerals and can be a sign that you were lacking in them.

I found when I first started I could not stomach the soup or flapjacks on Lipotrim because of it, only the sweet flavours would go down. I eventually got to like them all.

Doing CD now and the only flavour I have gone off is the spicy tomato.

Hope that helps.

Love Mini xxx

Pix
I'm like you minds racing etc etc - I've felt like it since Mon night! Last time I slept like a baby grrrr I'm not even a little bit tired though. Why do I feel like this???
xxxx

Tee hee its a shame she didnt use contraceptives!
I mean its not like Im stupid Im a student Doctor for gods sake I know the risks and I wouldnt put me in an at risk category, maybe if I smoked or was older than I am maybe.
HUFF! lol.
Ill try the water thing thanks Mini n thanks for the hugs!
Isis thanks for the reassurance...
Clucks I feel like Im going mad I cant sleep! Im physically tired but mentally wide awake weird eh?
x

I know - I can't figure it out - I went to bed about 9pm last night - still awake at 11, woke up tossing and turning through the night & was wide awake again at 5am! xxx

I know - I can't figure it out - I went to bed about 9pm last night - still awake at 11, woke up tossing and turning through the night & was wide awake again at 5am! xxx
shame its not lighter earlier I feel like going running! :D

hi Pixie
i had some "well-meaning" practice nurse tell me i was effectivly digging my own grave with a knife & fork once.Unfortunatly i am the type of person who diggs their heels in so i continued putting weight on.
like you i am also a health professional, all be it not a Dr, so i know the risks & now i'm doing something about it.
stay stong & stay on the packs, like the others said it DOES get easier to palate, i find using my hand blender makes them thicker & creamier tasting
xx:)

Back