Step2 810kcal Anyone stopped cwp for sw

chloe0214

Hi all I've been on cwp 14 weeks and I'm really happy with what I've achieved but I'm planing to stop and join sw anyone done this with any advice please
Thanks in advance

I have definately started to have lots of spare skin that needs toning! I've started doing more excercise. Hoping that will help!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs

I have definately started to have lots of spare skin that needs toning! I've started doing more excercise. Hoping that will help!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs

??? Confused???
I'm on about stopping cwp for slimming world!

I have in the past. Have you done SW before? My advice would be to do red days initially. When you join SW they will only tell you about EE but I did about 5 days red first to ease myself into carbs again and save a gain. I lost 2lb the first week. Hope that helps x

I have in the past. Have you done SW before? My advice would be to do red days initially. When you join SW they will only tell you about EE but I did about 5 days red first to ease myself into carbs again and save a gain. I lost 2lb the first week. Hope that helps x

Yes that's a great help, no never been onit before, but I only want to loose 2 stone so would really prefer to start sw to get used to eating "normal" food again and I'm really fed up of cwp now : (
So would really prefer to to try something else then quit altogether

It's an amazing plan I lost 3 1/2 stone on it and lost a further 1 stone on Cwp but am only doing this to boost fertility n stuff.
Just go for the red day plan as that will limit carbs initially if you do the extra easy plan with the pasta n stuff u may gain first week or so. You could so extra easy actually and just miss out pasta rice couscous etc for first week to ensure your body moves over gradually xx

It's an amazing plan I lost 3 1/2 stone on it and lost a further 1 stone on Cwp but am only doing this to boost fertility n stuff.
Just go for the red day plan as that will limit carbs initially if you do the extra easy plan with the pasta n stuff u may gain first week or so. You could so extra easy actually and just miss out pasta rice couscous etc for first week to ensure your body moves over gradually xx

Wow well done on your losses that's fab : )
Good luck I hope this works for the fertility.
How long did it take you to loose that 3 1/2 stone??
I've been on cwp Ss+ 14 weeks and lost 3 1/2 but I'm more comfortable now so don't mind loosing the rest slowly x

That was a year but had a miscarriage in that time And rather a lot of holidays too. Has another miscarriage recently but I seem to conceive quickly when on Cwp so doctors told me to carry on if I can. Really struggled re starting though like you wouldn't believe x

Back