Anyone suffer from Facial Redness, Flushing etc??

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by kelly1977, 10 September 2009 Social URL.

1. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya

Do any of ya Flush up when your Hot, Drink Alcohol, Eat spicy food etc,

I have suffered for years now with flushes, they just hit me when least expected, which make me feel crap, Its my face, neck & all my chest!!

If so do you use anything for it or done anything about it??

I use clinique anti-redness base under my make-up, its ok, just in need of a new product I think.

Would love to know your views!!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ana2811

ana2811 New Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.64%)
    Diet:
    exante
    It sounds like rosacea. I get it sometimes when I drink or eat hot food. Type it into the broweser to get some info on this, it is quite common.

Ana

4. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya Hun,

No its not Rosacea, its flushing, Had it for yrs.
    I have normal skin daily, just certain things make me flush up.. x

5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know this is a really old thread, but can you use this for blushing? I have a serious blushing problem. I dont know where it comes from but i go very very red and my face burns, then i feel so embarrassed that i'm blushing, i blush more.

Sorry i cant help you with your condition. Only thing i can think of is to always stay well hydrated and carry a bottle of water with you everywhere, thats what i do.

You could try seeing your GP and see what he/she has to say about it. Or you could try a herbal remedy. I used to work at Holland and Barrett and i think they had a few products for flushing, but i'm not 100% sure.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.