Anyone suggest a CDC in Birmingham please?

I use to be a CDC in Cheshire - lost (and regained :cry:) 4stone. I want to start again - as it is the ONLY diet that worked for me .... and then I WILL learn my lessons on what not to do!

I have now moved to Birmingham and would be interested in finding a CDC - I live off Hagley Road and have emailed a couple, but would be great if someone on here was a CDC.

I'm in Birmingham and would recommend my Cdc, her details are on the main Cambridge website and her name is Sooz.

monicab said:
Hello can I ask what area is she in please?

Thanx :)

She does city centre and i think Hall Green, but not sure, best to email her to ask.

Hiya Bev... hows you??? did ya get started??

Hope all is well xxx

Hi Gen :hug99:

yes started with Jackie (Jax) in Harborne .... 1st weeks weigh in was 5.5lb off in 5days!! I'm loving it - no thoughts of "what can I have for dinner?" I can have tuna/eggs/chicken/fish and salad! That's it! Enjoying taking control and looking forward to losing the next 65lb :cry::sigh:

Big milestones are my 50th:candle1: in July and our wedding in May 2013:character00250: and these are keeping me motivated!

How are you? and what are you up to?? xx

Well done Bev on your weight loss:happy096:

You have plenty of motivation to keep you on track...you did very well before on CD and I am sure you will again.

Congratulations on your good news:love047:

Thats great to hear Bev... sorry hadn't subscribed here so only seeing the post now :) I'm doing good... got a personal trainer in november and between that and eating healthy i've lost 4st 3lb.... so am chuffed with that!!!!

Congrats on getting married.... what are the plans for the big day??? xxx

Back