Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone switched from Exante to LT or vice versa??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pippa77, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Pippa77

Pippa77 Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    HI!
    Ive been on LT for 5 weeks now and have got on really well with it (lost over 2 stone! I have also found it ok generally). The only problem I have is getting to my nearest chemist as its a good 30 min drive away and with two v little kids it's a bit of a struggle..

Because of this, and the savings in price I am considering changing to exante and just wondered what peoples' experiences or thoughts were??

I love LT but the travel issues are becoming a pain and to be honest my pharmacist (lets face it not a pharmacist at all but a shop assistant) is really nice but only says 'how are you getting on' weighs me and sells me my shakes!;)

Any feedback much appreciated!
    cheers

Pippa
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

I swapped from LT to cambridge , and tis brill !! I dont know if there is a cambridge constultant nearer to you than the chemist .. but its worth a look as they are everywhere !!! It is about the smae price as LT but the flavours and variety is huge and they are soooo yummy compared to LT !"!"!! I didnt like the fact exante is bought over the internet so there is no personal contact and no way of them controlling it , therefore it can easily abused by anorexics or people with health problems ... I dont like the ethics of this really and feel that you need to see someone and talk through issues etc .. make sure you are healthy etc .
    all personal choice tho :)

4. Pippa77

Pippa77 Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks for replying! I do know what you mean re the ethics of internet selling and I had had the same thought myself. Whilst I dont really feel that I have any deep seated issues with food I do agree that a weekly weigh in and a general check on your longer term goals etc is useful.

Thanks for the CD idea, I will have look into it as it may be easier and therefore more sustainable longer term!

cheers
    Pippa
    x

5. Pippa77

Pippa77 Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    by easier I mean in terms of distance and travel time! I appreciate cd is also a TFR!
    P
    x

6. determinator

determinator Banned

7. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Hi,

Ive just contacted my local consultant about the cambridge diet as the variety of flavours does look a lot better and it only works out at about £3.00 more than lipotrim and the consultant comes out to your house.

I think i need to start introducing a small meal at teatime as i really want something to eat now and if i start now then i'll just end up putting the weight back on so i think this diet might suit me better.

I'll let you know how i get on.

8. Pippa77

Pippa77 Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks Claz, good luck with the CD and I look forward to hear how you get on!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.