Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone the same?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by naz, 27 September 2010 Social URL.

1. naz

naz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    :confused: hi i started slimming world 2 weeks ago (well 2 weeks tomrow) and since ive started i fell i dont eat as much, i know it sounds silly but on my first week i was eating loads and felt hungry every few hours but now its not as bad. anyone else out there the same as me? i dont want this to effect my weight loss x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cordwell

cordwell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.94%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yes I agree, with me it is because I have stopped thinking about food so much and am less sressed about it.

4. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Yes me too! I think because I am now more mindful of what Im eating and why. I now eat 3 good meals a day I dont need to snack like before, im prepared and eating all good stuff.
    Tis a lovely feeling to be in control.

5. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    My first week i felt STARVING all the time, was having withdrawal symptoms from all the high sugar stuff i usually consumed and felt thoroughly awful.................BUT weeks 2, 3 and 4 i started to notice i wasn't craving the sugary stuff, didn't constantly feel like i needed to snack, the meals i was making filled me up til the next one. First few weeks with anything are the hardest, then you get into a rythmn with it and it becomes easy.

6. naz

naz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    thats so true!! i dont crave sugery stuff too! i do feel in control of my body alot more then before so i guess thats a good thing too! i loooove slimming world! xox:)

7. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    I had to rush to the shops at the weekend because I was craving fruit! That's a first. This is a great eating plan!

8. sweet pink

sweet pink is losing for shoes

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(34.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm the same. I think now because I have to think about what I'm eating (& write it down) it makes me much more aware of my choices. I definately ate much more during the 1st week on plan than I am eating now but I think I am drinking a lot more too. Nice to see its normal coz I had wondered that :)

9. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been doing SW quite a while now and find the 'being hungry all the time' comes and goes. Some days I'm just ravenous and snack quite a lot, and others I just have my main meals and don't need the snacks. Everyones different I guess :)

10. nico

nico Full Member

i've been feeling the same not hungry at all just hope this feeling continues ;)

11. nadiya

nadiya Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its alrite if your feeling hungry eat something thats free, be flexible with what u can eat. its not like a strict diet where u cant have carbs.

I think it may be that u are so concious of what ur eating , but just try relax, once u get used whats free , how many syns things are etc then it'll be a norm hopefully

Ive been doing it two weeks as well :)

12. naz

naz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    hi nadiya, ive just seen that you have been on slimming world for 2 weeks too!! dont mean to be rude but how much weight have you lost so far? and do you have any tips? not feeling 100% sw today, really want to eat chocolate!!!:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.