Anyone the same?

naz

:confused: hi i started slimming world 2 weeks ago (well 2 weeks tomrow) and since ive started i fell i dont eat as much, i know it sounds silly but on my first week i was eating loads and felt hungry every few hours but now its not as bad. anyone else out there the same as me? i dont want this to effect my weight loss x

Yes I agree, with me it is because I have stopped thinking about food so much and am less sressed about it.

Yes me too! I think because I am now more mindful of what Im eating and why. I now eat 3 good meals a day I dont need to snack like before, im prepared and eating all good stuff.
Tis a lovely feeling to be in control.

My first week i felt STARVING all the time, was having withdrawal symptoms from all the high sugar stuff i usually consumed and felt thoroughly awful.................BUT weeks 2, 3 and 4 i started to notice i wasn't craving the sugary stuff, didn't constantly feel like i needed to snack, the meals i was making filled me up til the next one. First few weeks with anything are the hardest, then you get into a rythmn with it and it becomes easy.

thats so true!! i dont crave sugery stuff too! i do feel in control of my body alot more then before so i guess thats a good thing too! i loooove slimming world! xox:)

I'm the same. I think now because I have to think about what I'm eating (& write it down) it makes me much more aware of my choices. I definately ate much more during the 1st week on plan than I am eating now but I think I am drinking a lot more too. Nice to see its normal coz I had wondered that :)

I've been doing SW quite a while now and find the 'being hungry all the time' comes and goes. Some days I'm just ravenous and snack quite a lot, and others I just have my main meals and don't need the snacks. Everyones different I guess :)

i've been feeling the same not hungry at all just hope this feeling continues ;)

Its alrite if your feeling hungry eat something thats free, be flexible with what u can eat. its not like a strict diet where u cant have carbs.

I think it may be that u are so concious of what ur eating , but just try relax, once u get used whats free , how many syns things are etc then it'll be a norm hopefully

Ive been doing it two weeks as well :)

hi nadiya, ive just seen that you have been on slimming world for 2 weeks too!! dont mean to be rude but how much weight have you lost so far? and do you have any tips? not feeling 100% sw today, really want to eat chocolate!!!:eek:

Back