Anyone tried a visualisation pin board?

Jersey Joe

Just an idea and a bit of fun, but has anyone thought about getting a pin board to help with this journey? You could cut out pictures of clothes or hairstyles you like, a model that you admire, a dress or suit that you want to wear for that special event. I think I may try it. You could put all kinds of stuff on it, including your fattest photo and write inspiring messages on it too..

sounds good I have one in kitchen full of bills but could put that to better use, in fact im going to do that as I have this picture of may on xmas day and I cant even see my eyes properly as their swamped with my fat face its horrible but im going to put it on that it will keep me on the plan no bother its bloody disgusting :(

Jersey Joe said:
Just an idea and a bit of fun, but has anyone thought about getting a pin board to help with this journey? You could cut out pictures of clothes or hairstyles you like, a model that you admire, a dress or suit that you want to wear for that special event. I think I may try it. You could put all kinds of stuff on it, including your fattest photo and write inspiring messages on it too..

Good idea going out to get my pin board today :)

Back