anyone tried celevac ( methylcellulose ) ?

lisab1968

has anyone tried celevac its available over the counter at chemists, mine had to order it, its around £5 for 112 tablets.
its a bulking agent that when taken with 300mls of water it swells ino a gel and makes you feel full (cheap gastric band??? ) i get mine tomorrow and i'll let you know how i get on. x :):):)

Did it work Lisa

well will keep an eye to see if it worked for you but as i always tend to say i tend to advise people not to take pills[i am a hypocrire]

good luck

This sounds really interesting, but it's odd that it seems to have been around for a while (just did a quick google), and yet (just based on the fact that I'd never heard of it before and you've had to ask your chemist to order it in 'specially) it seems odd that it's doesn't seem well known.

I'd be interested to see how this pill works out, a fat/calorie free meal in pill form.

How many pills do you have to take with the water to get the "full" effect?

Honestly, save your money - if they worked then GPs would be prescribing them instead of xenical with all the potential side effects. i hate these companies that take advantage of people because they are so desperate to lose weight :flamingmad:

Honestly, save your money - if they worked then GPs would be prescribing them instead of xenical with all the potential side effects. i hate these companies that take advantage of people because they are so desperate to lose weight :flamingmad:

This, I almost...almost. Bought those DeCarb tablets from Shape Smart yesterday. The site made them look so tempting, celebrity endorsements and all.

Then I went and read reviews, most of which were poor, the rest looking like they had perhaps been written by someone within the company to boost the products credibility. :rolleyes:

doc are give them instead of xenical ......

GP's used to prescribe them - It was one of the first "treatments" I was offered 30 years ago... it didn't work for me and unless they have changed you might as well chew up loads of paper instead as all I was left in my mouth was lots of chewed up pink paperlike substance.

Back