Anyone tried curves in worthing?

Hi Guys,

I'm a member of Curves in Chippenham, joined 2 months ago, and am loving it.

I know some people have posted negative reviews about some sites, but if you do your homework first you should be OK.

It costs me £29/month, though as a new member you will also need to pay a one off membership/service fee (kind of a joining fee), which I believe the full price for is £118 (or there abouts).

Keep an eye out though as they regularly run promotions which mean that the joining fee is significantly reduced. When I joined, it was half price, and if you took in a pack of Splenda, you got it half price again, so I ended up only paying £29 to join!

This month (September) I know my location is doing a 30% off the joining fee plus the first month free promotion. I don't know if this is the same accross all locations.

A bonus to me is that I was also able to sign up for a 4 month contract (I was expecting it to be a 12 month one), so if I decide that I don't want to continue my membership (I get bored and lose interest), from November I'm able to cancel without any penalties.

If you check on their website, they may well have information on special offers, even if they don't actually mention prices you should hopefully be able to get an idea from the above.

One thing you need to be aware of is the opening times - they don't suit everybody. Chippenham is only open 9-1 and 4-7 mon-fri and 10-12 saturday. This suits me fine, but if you work full time it could make it impossible for you to ever get there, so make sure you check this before signing up.

I really hope this helps,

Emzy

Hey, I used to be a member of Curves in Worthing until I moved, and it's awesome, really friendly and helpful staff etc, I loved it.

Back