Anyone tried Dorset Cereals?

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has discovered Dorset Cereals yet!! I've bought one of the mueslis and it's GOOORGEOUSS! It's the Super Cranberry, Cherry & Almond one! I got mine from Tescos but they're available from most of the big SMs as far as I know! What I like about it is that it isn't full of 'dust' like a lot of mueslis, which has always put me off, and 28g of all varieties is a HEXb! I've had mine with chopped banana and today with a chopped pear and it was divine!! I haven't seen the porridges they do yet though and these are also a HEXb so will be interested if any of you have seen/tried it!X

Ooh - Are they really a HEXB - I've seen them advertised loads and they look lovely, but I imagined they would be pretty highly synned too! I'll take myself out to get some this week.

Oh yeah dorset cereals are seriously scrummy. Pricey, but worth it :)

i love the one with loads of berries in. we can't have the nutty ones in the house so we have to have the purple box ones all the time. 28g doesn't look very much, but of you have it with other things its a scrummy part of breakfast!

Hi, we bought the apple and sultana sachets of porridge a few days ago, they are HEb along with a ryvita C/B. They are very yummy i have to say! Before I would have normal porridge with cranberries...but seeing as we have now run out and they only sell cranberries at xmas :( we thought we would try these! Definately recommend!!

I can imagine that muesli would be nice with fruit & yogurt in the morning. I'll have to try some - haven't had muesli in ages! Thanks for the recommendation.

I've also tried the apple & raisin porridge and it makes a nice change. I still prefer my 'custard porridge' made with Oats so Simple or 'Paw Ridge' but it's always good to have a change and try new things!

Ooh thanks guys, I'll have to get my paws on some of the Dorset porridge- where did you get it? Our Tescos in Swansea don't have it!X

Think our porridge was from waitrose maybe....and it may have been on offer too! Sorry not much help but give it a try if you do manage to find it! :)

I bought the high fibre one today. Have got a bowl of raspberries defrosting in the fridge overnight, which will top with a fat free vanilla activia, and the 28g of musili that I've weighed out ready. I can't wait!!

The museli's are on offer at present at Sainsburys for £2 a box, look really yummy going to try it with 0% greek yoghurt in the morning or may have now as i have some syns left. Any idea how many syns in the Super Fibre?

The museli's are on offer at present at Sainsburys for £2 a box, look really yummy going to try it with 0% greek yoghurt in the morning or may have now as i have some syns left. Any idea how many syns in the Super Fibre?

I must admit I've had the Super Fibre one thinking it was a HEXb and wasn't in the list, but still counted it as a HEXb!!! Otherwise I think it would be 5 syns for 28g!X

Back