1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried mixing and matching?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ponytales, 4 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Ponytales

Ponytales Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I just wondered if anyone has tried mixing up SW with another diet?

I'm going to a festival at the weekend and I want to just be able to forget the diet for a couple of days. I won't go mad, but there are usually so many yummy foods at festivals I don't want to deprive myself...

Anyway I digress...

I have decided that, to limit the damage, to try doing a couple of fast/very low calorie days a la JUDD diet style.

Today I am trying to stick to 600 cals. I will go back to SW tomorrow and Wednesday, and then do another 600 cal day on Thursday.

Just wondered if anybody has tried anything similar and what the results were?

I might try a fishy week next week as well, especially if the weekend gets a bit naughty...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lougalx

lougalx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I know people on here do fast days along with SW but for me personally I would just count those days as flexi-syn days and give yourself the weekend off. If it's only once in a while it's not going to kill you (where fasting even for one day would probably kill me) - plus isn't your body meant to go into starvation mode and store fat if you go hungry. Slimming World allows for flexi syns for occasions like this, I would use them and get back on plan as soon as the festival is over. You might gain a couple of pounds but you'll have enjoyed it!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.