Anyone tried optislim ?

MissieCB said:
Hey Charlie well I ordered the samples so I may try them but not sure. CD does work out quite expensive tho but then u know it's working!!!!

What are ur thoughts?

I think if you have the time to try it then why
not. I have a wedding in 4 weeks so want maximum results but im definately going for s&s as it keeps you im ketosis.
Dont you have an occassion coming up?

Yeah hun have a holiday on 7th June and im soooo excited!! Got to get rid of 19lbs by then!! Im worried though that I will put on loads on holiday :(

MissieCB said:
Yeah hun have a holiday on 7th June and im soooo excited!! Got to get rid of 19lbs by then!! Im worried though that I will put on loads on holiday :(

Yes I would worry too! Im in Alton Towers Fri Sat Sun and am dreading it food wise :-(.... Im scared i'm gonna come home Monday back to the same weight I started!

Take shakes Hun xx

Don't blame u I couldn't just do shakes xxx I'd end up dizzy xxx

Hey Charlie well I ordered the samples so I may try them but not sure. CD does work out quite expensive tho but then u know it's working!!!!

What are ur thoughts?

So does S&S ;) I lost 5lbs this week

MissieCB said:
Don't blame u I couldn't just do shakes xxx I'd end up dizzy xxx

Exactly and im sure a few of the rides will make me feel giddy and when i feel giddy I tend to eat as it makes me feel better. You gotta go on the rides at Alton Towers!! We shall see this time next week how I done! x

Starlight said:
So does S&S ;) I lost 5lbs this week

Im just waiting fir my samples to see what I like then will order bulk and convert to S&S :)
Ive asked a few questions already about s&s on the s&s section. Everyones been really helpful :)

Like what Hun what did they say? xxx

MissieCB said:
Like what Hun what did they say? xxx

Just encouraging really and I dont think the slim and save is very informative on the diet and how much veg you can have and so ive asked a few questions and had some helpful answers. Its nice when people reply! I gather you get an info leaflet with the samples? I hope so lol or i'll have more questions to ask and they'll get fed up with me ha ha x

Looool yeah got a bit of a description with the samples can't remember what it said tho apart from four shakes not 3 xx

Back