Anyone Tried Tesco Meal Rep Shakes?

Fatblaster

Everyone has commented how quiet it is on here so I thought I'd be brave and start a new thread! (Even if it isn't very exciting!!)

Has anyone tried Tesco Meal Replacement shakes? - It seems to be cheaper than SF, just wondering if it's about the same cals and if it tastes any good? They do a hot choc version which might be good this time of year?!

i aint tried them but there is a thread on here that says they are quite good.

The other thread is called 'Light Choices Meal Replacements'.

Yes, I've tried them. They are cheaper than Slim-Fast. I swear by the chocolate one which makes up into a nice thick and filling shake and keeps me going for 6 hours with no snacks.

Spoke to the dietitian at the hospital today who agreed that they are good nutritionally.

Not quite so keen on Strawberry which doesn't seem so thick, but both still thicker than Slim-Fast. Wish they done a banana one. They do also do a hot chocolate one which you make with water. Not tried that one.

Thanks, I will give them a try, especially the hot chocolate- I fancy that now the weather's so cold!

Im starting it on monday - theres another thread on here that im writing on. have you started yet?
x

so this is were u also lurk sabina, good luck for a new start again on monday.

hey guys, where abouts in the tesco shops are they like what section? sorry if a dumb question :(

Hiya Becky :)

In our Tesco's here I've seen them near the aisles that do all the vitamins ranges.

Lacey..xx :)

hi fb
yes as im about to start the light choices shakes on monday. its all gone wrong this weekend - managed to put on 7lbs in 3 days - somethings going wrong. Totm but also think it might have something to do with the strong painkillers im on as needed them daily this week - so a little sad. gonna start a new thread tomorrow as a new start as have to get to my mini goal for xmas and im going backwards it seems. :(
s x

Back