Anyone tried the maple,fruit and almond bar?

weightless1012

Hi,
Got to restock tomorrow,and wondered if anyone had tried this bar?Does it have chocolate on or is it more like a cereal bar?Thanks:)

It's got chocolate on, same size as the praline or almond bar. I remember it being the only one I didn't like, but that's just me... It might be your favourite :)

Thanks,thats disappointing,I was hoping for something abit more plain and crunchy-didn't think I'd ever say this but kind of bored of just choc bars lol

Have you tried the lemon and whie chocolate bars? I've not tried them but they seem to be popular with people on here. The white chocolate might be less 'chocolatey' is you know what I mean! And the lemon might ht the spot for one thing different.
I've made biscuits out of the Exante porridge before, I think people have done the same with the S&S porridge?

Just popping in to say the lemon bars are gorgeous and a nice change from the double choc. I've got to admit I wasn't a fan of the maple bar.

Thanks,will try a lemon one.Going to order the porridge,so will try to make some biscuits out of it and let you know how I get on x

I ought to mention before you buy lots of porridge to make biscuits- mind didn't come out crunchy they were more cakey. You might be able to experiment. I get my 'crunchy' fix from cucumber sticks or celery... Not really a replacement for cereal bars I'm afraid :eek: I started on Exante and their bars are the cereal type, I really liked the raisin ones. Quite chewy but big and filling. But more calories than S&S bars as you only have 3 products a day.
The biggest losers bars and tesco ultraslim bars (meal replacement bars) can be used as substitutes apparently although I've not tried them. It may be worth you looking at them to see if there's any that take your fancy. There's a thread on here about the bars you can have as replacements.

Hi,
Just to update,tried them and I think they're lovely,also made the biscuits with porridge and really enjoyed them. x

I really like the maple bar too, its deeelish!

Back