Anyone tried this?

vikstar

Silver Member
Lifeline Online - log on.

Am considering trying it, but wanted to know whether it's nice or not...what do you think?

Thanks x

Looking at the screen, I think it's the same as the members log in. I tried to log in but can't remember this weeks password.
I thought maybe it's not the same so tried logging in as I do, but my password was wrong there too! I logged in this week to update my stats and now have the password wrong... my memory is so bad :eek:

Anyway, are you a member of SW?
If so, you will get in free. If not, I think you have to join to access it.

It's pretty good and gives a lot of info and syn values etc.

Sorry...forgot it was on the members part of the site. It was a recipe for chocolate cake using all bran. Has anyone tried the one on the website?

Sorry for confusion!

Thanks for the reply x

I made the choc all bran cake last week, is nice warm with a little drizzle of choc sauce! I used a drizzle of choc sauce meant for ice cream, only 3.5 syns per slice!

I make a chocolate cake with scan bran! Helps me get my fibre ;)

oooh...quite want to try it then! Thanks! :)

Last night, I had two scoops of walls lower fat soft scoop ice cream with a tablespoon of maple syrup as I had only used 1/2 a syn...but I reckon chocolate cake would be much better! ;)

Thanks guys x

Oooh...definitely a possibility then! Thanks x

Hi I made the scan bran choc cake on wednesday - I tell my children it is brownies and my little princess has them with me. I have sweetened quark with them so its a little like brownies and ice cream.

Does she like it? x

Is it nice enough to serve to friends as chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce and ice cream?

Back