Anyone tried...

hondapeeps

Gold Member
Crack slaw?

Heard about it and got a recipe, just wondered if anyone has had a go? :confused:

Nobody? Well that'll be my dinner tonight.....I'll let you all know how it goes :D

What is it???

It's mince beef and shredded cabbage....crack cause it meant to be so good you can't stop eating it? Lol!

mmmmmmmmmm sounds delish :eating: did you get the recipe off here?
Jackie xx

Nope, but it's very American so I'll test and then post it....I'll let you know how it goes :D

I'll look forward to that, hope it's good. :)

Beef cooked and everything else laid out for after spin class, watch this space xx

Well it was ok.....oh hated though! Lol!

Fried off a pack of ground beef.

Shred half a white cabbage.

Grate a half inch of ginger, with 2 tsp soya sauce, 2tsp lee and perrins, 2tsp vinegar and some chilli flakes and garlic.

Now cook the cabbage in with he beef and then add the sauce and mix .....it like a beef and mic noodles......it went down but didn't thrill me.

Ok, I'll give that one a miss then.......:(

Well it was ok.....oh hated though! Lol!

Fried off a pack of ground beef.

Shred half a white cabbage.

Grate a half inch of ginger, with 2 tsp soya sauce, 2tsp lee and perrins, 2tsp vinegar and some chilli flakes and garlic.

Now cook the cabbage in with he beef and then add the sauce and mix .....it like a beef and mic noodles......it went down but didn't thrill me.
Hmmmmm. Think I'll try it but omit the soy sauce, lee & perrins & vinager :)
Jackie xx

You have to like mince......dull brown mince.....may work better with chicken or something.

Anyway I'm having it for breakfast......maybe with a billed egg thrown in?

Back