Anyone Tried

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
This cheese sauce?

Serves 2 ppl....

240g pot Cottage Cheese
56g Strong Cheddar Cheese
3-4 tbspn water...

Hand blend cottage cheese, so no lumps - add bit water to thin out... Place in saucepan - low heat. Add cheese til it melts in and then pour over pasta..cauliflower..whatever ya fancy..

Im gna try this eve so will let ya know how it goes!

xxx

not tried it, but it sounds quite nice. Look forward to hearing how you got on!

yh ill let you know later huni :)

i'll be back later with the results lol

I love macaroni cheese just dont make it coz of the flour and milk of making it properly :/

Now its all free if using cheese as HEX A :)
X

Wasn't totally successful... (my fault)

I messed it up a bit Claire I'm afraid. Blended the cottage cheese, added some water and the cheese (t'was all going well at this point), added a dash of english mustard (to avoid copying any recipes and ensure the recipe was my own!! ;) )Then put it on a lowish heat and left daughter stirring while I did spuds etc.. but it curdled a little...(all daughters fault!! lol) so trick is to really do it on a low heat.. and don't rely on daughter to help out..(she is 13 yrs and tackling the art of making toast stage :rolleyes:).. Thing is..Shhhhh lmao I still ate it on my fish!! And am sure it would be nice if cooked correctly..:eek:

To be made again soon...

Mine curdled a bit :( tasted ok tho - dunno if OH will like tho! x

you can still make a nice macaroni cheese, I use LC light, some tesco HL cheddar all HE A and stir in a bit of the pasta water so that it's a nice consistency. Also cook some onions, mushrooms & cherry tomatoes for a bit and then add at the end. Delish

x

Hmmmm... do you cook the LC and cheese to melt together?!x

Back