anyone up for an exercise challenge

i didnt get up to exercise this morning but i have been running up the 43 stairs at work today and i have done this 3 times so far.

I did 35 mins on my bike last night and 100 steps on my aerobic step. Been weighing too often this week. Weighed 3lb more this morning than yesterday morning. I am now down to 1lb more. So the lesson I have taught myself is keep exercising, keep eating healthily and strive to get over my new found scales addiction lol

me too

I'd love to join you all i'm going to try and do my exercise dvd or lateral thigh stepper thing will aim to do the full 30 mins little one permitting (she's 20 months and will want to join in i think!)
Mel

have done quite a bit this weekend. went swimming saturday morning and then did a two hour walk on the Downs in the afternoon. on Sunday we just went to the park and ran around with the children.

I'll join in, it will be good to start today as I'm on holiday, so no work to stop me.
Aim to take the dog out every day and do my Divina dvd, 3-4 times/week.

Ok so I really suck at this - Saturday 2 hours walking, Sunday nothing :eek:, today 30 mins walk. lol need to do more than walk!

Day 1 - 1 hour spinning... and I did 24 miles in total which is the most I've ever done... :D

I did an hour of badminton with my boyfriend on Saturday, 30 minutes of swimming yesterday afternoon and will be doing another hour of spinning tomorrow... so that will be 3 1/2 hours of exercise which will work out at 30 minutes per day! Sorry if that's bending the rules a bit but I wasnt able to exercise on Friday or today because of things going on after work...

Day 1 - 1 hour spinning
Day 2 -
Day 3 - 1 hour Badminton
Day 4 - 30 minutes swimming
Day 5 -
Day 6 - 1 hour spinning
Day 7

Back