anyone uplate/nightshift

ANNTEXT

hi all, just the thread when we `are up late and just fancy a chat!

anyone around - ?

i am in work - i work nights each night 7pm to 7am -- and its so boring

what yopu all doing?:D

i'm up "whats de story" love

ps thats irish style for how are you?

Last edited:
hi there, irish where abouts in ireland are you from - my granddad is from there and i love ireland myself - be there a few times!

I am doing fine - apart from being bored or sitting on night on my own because most people is sleeping by now!

so what you up too?

Hi ya Ann,

Well i'm from Dublin, via Meath, via Belfast, via Bangor, via West Sussex, Via London, Via St. Albans, via London (again) via Meath, via Dublin, via Wicklow and am planning on moving back to Meath again.......:p

Can ya spot de relationship...ah neither can I, but trust me I am 100% Irish LOL...I'm at home, and I'm still awake, bought a new car today and with all the worrying about should I, should I not, I guess the adrenaline is still pumping so I'm still awake.

Swapping from a 05 year...Citroen C5 to a brand new Mini oops see addicted to Minimins and I'm now buying a Mini, but I've always loved Minis, they are soooooo cool and ageless, and did I say cool...Ha Ha....

Where are you working, and obviously ya didn't get the bank holiday weekend off LOL :p

HEY GOOD LUCK WITH CAR - minis are cool and yes you did say that lol!

you like moving ----- hmmmm i noticed!
dublin i never been going there next year - well if i can find somewhere to stay there dear for the places to stay! don't you think that!

well i work as a security officer - BANK HOILDAY
now what that?

lol - i don't think i seen one of thous since being with company - double pay i guess i can't moan!

what do you work as?

HEY GOOD LUCK WITH CAR - minis are cool and yes you did say that lol!

yep , I am excited about it....lol

you like moving ----- hmmmm i noticed!

ah were talking over a lot of years here, I came back to Ireland 12 years ago and i've lived in this house for 3.5 years and the new house i'm moving tooo, they're either gonna come for me via a knight on a white horse, or a box in a black hearse LOL...or not LOL....:eek: :p :D
dublin i never been going there next year - well if i can find somewhere to stay there dear for the places to stay! don't you think that!

when u thinking of coming, and what are ya looking for, there's loadzzzz of reasonable places these days, ya just need to know, let me know and i'll help ya....:p

well i work as a security officer - BANK HOILDAY
now what that?

lol - i don't think i seen one of thous since being with company - double pay i guess i can't moan!

what do you work as?

I work as a manager in mobile networks, =, and i support pretty much every bleeding customer we have, whether it be a customer with a phone, or an employee with a computer, luckily i've a large team of peeps to help out with the talking LOL....:p

Last edited:
Lol - GOD I HAVING LOADS OF TROUBLE WITH VODAFONE LUCKLY YOUR NOT DOWN HERE! -

sorry i keep hitting that cap locks!

you done really well on your diet - how long as that taken you?

lost most of the weight in de first 3 months and have been maintaining since...

guesss I'm getting tired now,,,lol

lol! - ok love well thaks for a chat talk soon x

Back