Anyone use a gym?

cee-cee

Dizzy blonde
I have just joined a gym. Trainer knows I am on Cambridge and is not thrilled but prepared to work with me. He wants me to eat some extra carbs before I do my work-out. He says otherwise I will not get the most out of the work out and feel awful. I can see his point of view, and one of the reasons I have joined is to speed up my weight loss.

Anyone else in the same situation? Any advice from CDCs. Mine is going to ring head office to get some official advice, but tells me to take the advice of the trainer, as I could do myself damage by training on very few cals (I'm on the 810).

Any experiences or advice appreciated. Ta x

im on ss and go to the gym and have had no problems, but ive been going to the gym for a couple of months now so my body is used to it...i suppose if you take things slowly and concentrate more on resistance work (toning etc) rather than cardio. but personally i think its really important to do exercise on cd as you'll end up all flabby and lose skin due to quick weight loss! good luck!!

I am a gym junkie and really have to cut back on the intensity of the workout when rapid dieting. i recommend a banana on ryvita, 1 hour before or a protein drink.

Bren
X

why dont you move up to the 1000 plan you can have some carbs on that, and you could have your carbs before going to the gym?

Yes, was thinking along these lines, at least for the days I was planning on going to the gym. It will be about finding a balance that will speed up my weight loss, yet not make me keel over!

Back