Anyone use Wii fit and seen results?

laurawalker85

Hey girls,

My lovely boyfriend bought me a wii fit a while ago and as I am so determined to get this weight off I just wanted to know if anyone else uses this and has seen results from using it? xxx

Not from the WiiFit itself, but from EA Sports Active. Even then it wasn't weightloss, but boy did I lose inches, and my legs were a much better shape.

I use the Wii Fit every day. I dont know whether it has contributed to my weight loss but feel a lot fitter.

Have got a few of the wii fitness games just brought the new My fitness instructor - Dance it out. Also have Virtual Tennis and play that for an hour most days.

ANY extra movement will be good for you so, if it is going to be as an extra activity, it can't be bad.
What I like about my Wii fit is that it keeps track of what I do, when and how long for. So I have a good record of it. I have also set it so that when I do it, I have a goal of ' a bag of crisps' for calories burned. It makes it tangible then, when I see that I've burnt off a bags worth of calories :)

Back