Anyone used a Personal Shopper?

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi all

I was thinking that when I reach goal, hopefully early in the New Year, I might treat myself to a personal shopper as after living in sacks for too many years I am pretty clueless - wondered if anyone else had done this and how they found it?

Thanks
Georgie
xx

My Jo has done it many times, she did it last week to choose her dress for the conference yesterday.

She has been to House of Fraser in MK a couple of times and recommends it.

You are under no obligation to buy anything and my Jo is standing here saying GO FOR IT!

M.

oooo that sounds like a wonderful idea Georgie!!!!

Not yet but planning to when I get to goal. Go for it. You have nothing to lose.

As Mike said, there is no obligation to buy. Take someone with you so you are not 'persuaded' into buying something you don't want and be clear about your maximum budget - whether it is for one fabulous garment or your entire summer wardrobe! :eek:

Thanks all, thinking about an entire wardrobe!! Might give House of Fraser in MK a whirl Mike, thanks for the recommendation.

Gx

Hi Porgeous,

Everytime i see the picture of the new you, i think: "isn't it time that this girl changes her name into gorgeous?????????

The smile you have on that picture...............so pure and so beautiful!

You're an inspiration.

Hugs
botozi

Awww thank you so much Botozi that is such a lovely and kind thing to say. I must admit I have noticed how much more I seem to smile these days!

Georgie
xx

Just take me shopping! I'll charge you a hug, and i'm sure we'll have a giggle xxx

Cheap at half the price Leah!! Deal!

Gx

Wooo, cant wait.
Got a month off uni to "write my dissertation" and it isnt going to happen - so i'll come over and play xxxxxx

Debenhams are currently offering a free personal shopping session - don't know how much others charge but might be worth a peek cos they have lots of different stuff in there.

Few of my old LL group went to a personal shopper at John Lewis and thought it was fab - they even go over some stuff with you over the phone when you make the appointment so they have some things for you to try as soon as you get there while they look out more. Free service and not pressure to buy. Of course, like anything like that it's probably down to the actual shopper but I think they can be a great confidence booster.
You should see if you can fit a couple of free ones in the same day then get 'em to put the stuff aside while you go to the next and decide what all you want at the end!
Happy Shopping!

(or just take me!)

Debenhams personal shopper is free (See the Inspiration magazine!!!!)
Again, no obligation to buy and they do get you to try stuff that you may have bypassed on your own. (Don't take Kerensa though...... she encourages credit cards to come flying out of your bag!!!)

Back