Anyone wanna be my diet buddy?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by MrsSkinny2be, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. MrsSkinny2be

MrsSkinny2be Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    5 weeks until I get married and I need a major butt kicking!! Anyone wanna get stuck into this for the next 5 weeks? I'm so disappointed with myself for letting my wedding get this close without losing the weight :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hules

Hules Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Vintage - WW old style
    Hey honey! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! How exciting! Why don't you join us over on the new main vintage board (it's got a new name :p)?, we've also got a challenge on there which might be just what you need!

We're also happy to kick butt as and when needed! A stone is totally doable in 5 weeks!

4. MrsSkinny2be

MrsSkinny2be Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hey :D

Thanks for the reply. And thanks for the congrats - it's so exciting but also so stressful! If I could just lose a little bit so that I feel more confident then that would be fab! I'll head on over to the main vintage board and say hello :) xxx

5. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    Yes, do pop over! We're LOVELY over there. :p And best wishes to you! We'll motivate you into shape!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.