Anyone want a slimming buddy?

I have a question as I feel could cheat the system and I dont want that to be the case.

Ive pretty much always done extra easy bar about one day, today though I thought i might do a red day, so thinking about it, it seems I can eat more on a red day than on an ee day?

Breakfast - porridge and milk (ee 5.5 syns and hxA/red hxA and hxB)
Lunch - chicken and fruit (free on both)
Dinner - cod and veg (free on both)
Snacks - 2 x alpen light bars (hxB on both)

So on ee id be on 5.5 syns and on red im on 0????

It was a similar story when I tried a green day a while back...i dont understand :(

That kick up the bum certainly did some good, I lost 3lbs last week and earned Slimmer of the Week!!!
Now can I have another kick as I want to lose another 3 this coming week?

Hey!

Sorry I've been so quiet lately....

Last weeks weigh-in I put on 4lb!!! :cry: Which basically takes me back to square one again. So pissed off with myself, and still don't understand how I put on so much in just a week!

Ashamed to admit, but since then things have gone from bad to worse. Bascially, everything that could go wrong with my personal / work life has done - won't bore you with all the details - but have gone into mega binge mode. I know its really bad / stupid, and at the end of the day makes me feel a whole lot worse. But I just have no energy left for making an effort with what I eat. I'm not going to WI this week - i don't want to know how much I've put on. I really want to get back on track, but feel so stuck in a rut. I don't know why I do this, but I just can't seem to stop myself eating a whole pizza / huge bag of crisps / tub of ice cream / anything i can get my hands on every night!

So if anyone has any advice or anything that can help me snap out of this self-destructive rut, that would be so much appreciated!

Sorry for the extremely down-beat post - hope things are going better for you guys.

Em x

Just draw a line under it and tell yourself that's it! I keep reminding myself that whatever you're craving will still be there when you're slimmer and will probably taste alot better!

Having said that I've allowed myself a flexi syn day today and after a little tiff with the bf I managed to scoff over half a loaf of thick white bread down my guy. Grrr I knew I was having a nandos tonight (hence the flexi syns) and now I feel like I've messed up my completely good week! Real annoyed with myself!

:( where is everyone!? I ate a chinese last night, more bread today and moved nandos to today instead! Grrr crap weekend!

WI: +2.5lbs.

Totally expected after the complete blowout. Dont know whether to be disappointed that it was so much gained or relieved that was all i gained.

Emmster that was me a couple of weeks ago. Life was absolutely awful but after a week of complete binge eating i reminded myself that i am following this plan for me, nobody else. I want to look good + feel good about myself. At the moment i dont, so it is too easy to say what the hell when things go wrong. Do what I did and accept that it was a major blip but It Is over and move on. Come on here If you need some support or encouragement, we all know how difficult it is.

I've had an ok week. Been really busy which helps. Went for a short run when my son was In playgroup on thursday. Lord I'm so unfit! Haven't been on here much as I've had problems with intetnet access at home and my phone has been playing up. Hopefully sorted.

Need to get ready for a trip to the supermarket but so cant be bothered. I have a head cold which means im tired and feel yuk. The last thing im interested in Is food which makes doing a menu plan difficult. Right now i dont care if i ever eat again!

So where has everyone been hiding? I think we need to try and show up a bit more often in the evening so that anyone who has has a bad day can be encouraged to put it behind them straight away and not let it turn into a bad week. So saying that i'm going to try to be on line between 8.30 - 9.00pm every night. please feel free to pm me if you need a kick or even to brag about what a great day you had or i eill keep checking on this thread. :pWho wants to meet this evening with a cyber glass of diet coke and some grapes to munch on?
Go on, somrone keep me company.

Have a greag day ladies, onwards and downwards!

Oh dear Hannah, what did you have from chinese? May not be too bad. Please say chow mein or some other noodle dish! Never been to Nandos but could you have a small amount of chicken and a salad to limit the damage? Does the evening involve alcohol?

I was at a friends last night and was drinkimg pina coladas all night. It was gorgeous but dont want to even think of the syn value. Im not going to worry about it though coz I deserved a really good night after all the horrid things happening lately. Had forgotten how a night in with the girls can really cheer you up.

What is everyone eating today? I had bananas and satsumas for breakfast, scrambled egg beans crackerbread with cheese & cucumber & a pear for lunch. Dinner will be roast chicken potaotoes cabbage and gravy, yum.

hi everyone,

sorry havent been on in a few days but was out on friday night and yesterday had the hangover from and eat my way through everything I could find...

had a sneak peak at the scales this morning and I have put on 2.5lb, so hopefully by the time wii comes on tuesday I will reduce it a lil bit...

hannah what did u have, may not be as bad as u think...

yea i agree we need to do more, I have totally negleted this site over the weekend and I think it makes me worse

I have tried to be good today, breakfast I had raspberries,strawberries and yoghurt

lunch - mugshot, 2 x ryvita and apple

just had another mugshot lol am totally addicted and for dinner am planning on having roasted butter nut squash, veg and quorn sausages, yum yum lol

hope everyone day Is going ok today, come on we have 8 more weeks to xmas (i think) lol lets all get motivated again :)

I've just eaten a lemon cake, and I'm going for my nandos later and I will be having lush naughty food! Ahhhh weigh in tomorrow! Will talk properly later!!

Yum yum, don't care how many syns I've had today as it seems I'm not even controlling for damage limitation! Got a twinnings hot choc to look forward to!

Tomorrow is a fresh start and I will be a good little girl :D promise!

Hows everyone else doing?

What's your plan of action next week? Starting next monday I'm going to have a fishy week, as reading the thread the losses seem real good so I'm going to use up the meat I have this week! Could give me the boost I'm looking for! :)

Btw no I didn't have chow mein, I went as bad as can be, sweet and sour chicken balls and egg fried rice haha! Ahhh well, I enjoyed it!

Take it you enjoyed nandos? ;)

Think i'm doing an EE week with a couple of green days. Got lots of stuff in the freezer to use up.

Don't know if i could handle a fishy week, hubby certainly couldnt.

Today has been good. i really enjoyed my roast chicken dinner, only 1.5 syns for the gravy. Wishing i'd got some yorkshire pud to go with it ithough. Oh well next time maybe.

Have you been going to the gym at all Hannah?

So long as you enjoyed it....
I'm actually enjoying the beef chowmein from our local chinese. Not something i would have dreamed of touching pre SW But it feels naughty enough to be a treat

I like chicken chow mein! But didn't want it lol!

Yep I defo enjoyed nandos lol!

glad u enjoy urself hannah, oh kerry I love veg chow mein, yum yum would love one right now lol

my plan this week is to eat as many free food and speed food as possible,

hannah I tried the fish week about a month ago and I only lost 0.5lb, i thought I wud try it after reading all the threads about it hope u have more luck with it than I did

I just made loads of chocolate muffins, oh my they smell nice but am determined not to have any, they are for thr girls in work as they are not on diets lol lucky cats

Good luck with WI tomorrow Hannah.

Sue, stay strong and away from the mufins.

Have a good Monday everyone. I'm off to work out if I have enough syns for a kitkat in the bath.

WOOHOO. Not only can I have a kitkat I can have a hot chocolate with it:D. Happy days

lol enjoy the kitkat and hot choc, wind and rain are really strong here so that sounds lovely

enjoy ur night x

Back