Anyone want a slimming buddy?

hi emmster am like u I do red and green days I find them easier to understand I tried e.e for 2 weeks and stayed the same so dont think I was doing it right

what day do u weigh, so we can torture u until u tell us how well u have done

I go to weigh tonight and am dreading it, does anyone else get like this

I always feel much heavier and excuse me for being gross but feel like I always need the loo lol

good luck to everyone today x

Good luck for tonight Sue. Emma when do you weigh in? I'm a mad Sunday weigher.

Hannah where have you disappeared to? How did it go last night?

Emma, I mostly do EE for the reason you stated. I like meat + carbs together and i like lots of them. I do struggle with the 1/3 superfree but try to have fruit for afters if i don't have much veg with my meal. I also do maybe 1 or 2 green days every week for the extra healthy extras. Seems to work most of the time, when i do It properly.

Have a good day ladies, I'm off for another bike ride having finally bought a bikeseat for my son. Need to justify spending £85.

kerry go u, u have been doin lots of exercise :)

well I dont think weigh will go very well tonight as I felt a bit sick earlier light headed aswell so thought I must be hungry went to canteen to get soup and they only had lentil and bacon, didnt like the look of it, everything else was bloody deep fried so I went for a tuna and small bit of cheese toastie, prob not best option for wi day but ah well i dont feel as sick anymore just still bit of sore head lol

hopefully It wont make me to bloated and put loads on later :(

do u all just eat normally on wii day?

How did it go Sue? Biggest advantage of doing it alone at home is I do WI as soon as I get out of bed (after going to the loo) so dont have to change my way of eating.

Yes I have tried to start doing at least 20 mins exercise every day. Today it was playing tag at the park then running around the roundabout instead of pushing It with my foot while sittng on it. Not very much but better than nothing at all.

Well done Kerry with all the exercise - i really need to find time to do some! Am v bad and always make excuses coz i'm lazy... but do try and walk for at least 20min a day, not much at all but better than nothing i guess.

Gd luck for your wi Sue, let us know how it goes. Mine is mondays, and i also always try and do it first thing in the morning (as i'm just doing it at home) so don't have to worry about what i eat all day. I'd hate to wi on sundays tho - weekends are def my worst times!!

hiya

well I lost 0.5lb not to good but not to bad either lol,

goin to try and go for 1.5lb next week, does any one else have a mini target for this week...

I need more than a beating up. I need to be murdered!!!!

Man Help Me! Wheres my will power and motivation...????

Im screwing up tonight too as im going to Nandos, so ill have to get back on the wagon tomorrow.

Ive seriously just binged everyday and havent even gone to the gym...havent weighed myself as I dont see the point.

This sucks, i used to do so well and now i cant even go a week...whats wrong with me!!!

Well done to everyone else might I add, as youre all doing great!!! :)

Arggghh, i now need a massive kick up the arse!! After being pretty good all last week, i just got home after a rubbish day at work and ate almost all a pack of lindor lindt, plus 3 ferrero rocher!!! :eek:

So I guess my aim for this week is damage limitation and hopefully get a small loss or STS. But am away for a few days, so have a feeling i'll go at least a little off plan at the weekend....

Well done on your loss Sue, going in the right direction!

Hannah, i know how you feel. I go through stages of being really good, and then totally blowing it (like just now, lol). But tomorrow's another day, maybe we can bring things back on track :)

come on girls we can do it...

we have 8 weeks to xmas, lets all aim for a half a stone off and any more than that will be a bonus, then we can enjoy xmas without feeling to bad about it because we met are targets :)

come on everybody lets get motivated we can do it, just put all the last couple of days behind us and get back on track...

Afraid I need to present my backside for a goood kicking too:cry:

Have done nothing but stuff my face this week firstly coz I got my period and I always have major sugar cravings and secondly coz my personal life has gone tits up this week. My automatic reaction has been what the hell, why am I bothering. Today alone I have had 6 slices of thick white bread, at least half had nutella on. The chocolate button supply for potty training has deminished by 1 full bag of giant choc buttons (not because he is doing brilliantly either!). Sitting here wondering what else I can eat and i'm not even thinking of all the fruit that is starting to rot.

I'm an emotional eater, always have been and this week I am a wreck and i'm not even attempting to get it under contol. I am going to hate myself in a few days ( will join the line) but right now I couldn't care less....:eek::confused:

Hope everyones week improves and you can at least do some damage limitation.

Hi there,
I have just been reading this thread, I have been going to Slimming World for ages been going through a real bag patch all summer, yo yo dieting. So I really need a bit kick up the backside. In the last few weeks I have had a cold, and a bad back so missed a few classes went back last week and lost 3lbs so really feeling pleased at the moment. Now I need to keep up my enthusiasm, I keep saying 8 weeks to Christmas = 16lbs off, well we shall see, I know I can do it, I have made target before but have lapsed in the last few years.
So if you have room on this team for another,
I am going to lose 16lbs before Christmas.

Polyanna

Welcome Polyana. I love the positive attitude! Which day do you weigh in so we can check up on you (i mean support you lol)

Where has everyone disappeared to this week? I cant believe everyone has been as naughty as me and are too embarrassed to show face (so to speak) which is my excuse for my absence.

After a REALLY bad week I thought about not weighing in this week but part of this journey is about learning to take responsibility for your actions and what you decide to eat. After all, I was the one who decided to eat crap all week, nobody made me eat it.

This week has included a trip to pizza hut, burger king, harry ramsdens, Millies cookies + the local cafe for sausage rolls dripping with butter. I have had crisps chocolate muffins and nearly a whole loaf of bread, with nutella, in the space of 24hrs + a fishpie cooked In white wine + cream sauce. I have not had a single vegetable and very little fruit.

After all that i lost 0.5lb. How is that possible? I couldn't have gone further off plan + manage ao small loss yet when i stick to the plan I often gain or STS. I'm extremely confused.

Hope you are all having a good week. Let us know how you're getting on, its been way too quiet here.

hiya,

well done kerry thats fab, go u, lol, are u going to go for a s.w friendly week this week or just see how it goes?

welcome polyanna, hope ur having a good week,

My week has had ups and down lol was awful yesterday had apple cake, choclate muffins, sausage rolls, chicken wings, crisps, dips and loads of other treats and will be having much of the same today, my niece and sister are home for halloween so its party time lol and doesnt work well with s.w, ah well we have to live and enjoy ourselfs as well, how is everyone else doin?

sue x

Sue, you said last week that this weekend wouldn't be good. Just get back on track ASAP and don't worry about it (don't think after my week I can kick anyone up the bum:p).

I have just been to supermarket so am set for a SW friendly week and I think i've got my head sorted as far as food goes.
I went out yesterday with a friend and for the 1st time in public I wore leggings (have only ever worn them at home before) with boots and a long top (to cover the bum!) and I felt great. Just what was needed to get me back on track I hope.

Have decided to do a mostly green week this week as the menu plan was looking fairly starchy, lots of pasta rice and soup. Also thought it might work out a bit cheaper if I wasn't buying lots of meat but somebody forgot to tell mr sainsbury that green weeks are supposed to be cheaper than EE or red:sigh:.

Good luck with your week ladies, fingers crossed I have a better one (couldn't really be much worse:eek:)

I usually do green weeks I find them easier, and I find them much cheaper although all the super speed fruits have went up in price again :(

awk ano I knew I would be having a bad weekend so will just have to wait and see, am hopefully for a sts lol

thats good tho that u made the decision to go for it this week and plan a menu go u, thats what I really need to do lol am to easily led to eating the bad things because I cant be annoyed thinking of anything so go for the easy options like pizza lol

Helllllo!!!!

Kerry I definately beat you with the bad week! Mine even included Dominos Pizza!!!! Ahh!!!

But drawing a line under that and starting a food diary! Weve still got 8 weeks so woopee we can do it!!!!

I will definately write more tonight when I get home (at work atm) and I will make sure I dont desert again!! Think not chatting to you guys made me worse on my bad week! I need you!!! lol! :D

wondered where you had gone to. How did WI go after the bad week?

Sue, how did you get on?

How about all our newbies? How is it going guys. Everyone seems to have done a runner over the last week or so.

I'm having an ok week so far but have found it difficult not to reach for junk when I get stressed which is at least 3 times per day, evenings are a nightmare. Hopefully it will get easier as the week goes on. It's a bit hard to be good when I fully expect last week to catch up with me at my next WI but i'm trying.

Off to get my dinner now assumimg hubby hasn't got there first, it is pizza after all!

I put on 3lbs, which sucks but will teach me! Had quite abit of naan bread today which has defo taken me over my daily syn allowance grr, will sort that out over the next few days!

Exercise has been non existant for a week and I'm getting a spray tan tomorrow (my first ahhh scary!) So I know I won't be exercising tomorrow, but I've got a nice piece of cos for dinner!

Tonight i made a variation of a sw chicken curry but added more spices! Man it was delicious, bf loved it too! Yum yum!

Kerry, pizza? Lol

Sue how did you get on??

So what's everyone planned for tomorrow?
Mine is porridge for breakfast and a banana, soup (3 syns) and fruit for lunch and cod and veg for dinner!

hi everyone :)

wooohooooo I lost 1.5lb havent a clue how, but am so pleased

last night was at the lady gaga concert so was really bad, had beer to drink and crisps lol but ah well have a week to be good

I know am going out on friday night so will be drinking again, but am trying to limit my syns all week...

am a bit hungover today but trying to be good have diet club orange and a melon and grape salad to snack on

planning on having a toastie for lunch, think am going to have chicken and will just syn it cause want pasta and sauce for dinner, (I still do green days )

Back