Anyone want a slimming buddy?

Well done Sue. That's great news.

Hannah, stick with it (& us) and youbwill get a good result on monday!

Pizza was lovely + on a green day It csn be free If you use Asda pitta bread + cheese as hex.

Today i had porridge + banana for breakfast. Out for lunch so am planning a jacket spud + beans then dinner is tomato pasta bake. Bit dull + boring but on plan.

At the moment im waiting on a friend at a Softplay centre and im surrounded by people eating bacon rolls + choc fudge cake. Its killing me but I have an alpen light bar:cry:

go u kerry planning ahead thats brill... enjoy ur gorg bar yum yum

hannah deffo stick with us, we need ur support and inspiration :)

I just had a chicken and cheese toastie, with coleslaw and 5 wedges, was bloody gorg but feel naughty now lol ah well will be good rest of the night now :)

I didnt feel like the soup I had planned so I bought some chicken tikka slices from sainsburys

Sainsbury's Tikka Sliced Chicken Breast, 170g pack, chilled 100g

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green 6½ Syns

So i think thats ok (im doing ee) and apple slices.

How many syns was your lunch then Sue??

Ignore the bacon rolls and cake, youll enjoy them both much more when you are at target weight!!!! Thats what I keep thinking anyway! Good on you for planning!

Sue that loss is amazing!! Well done!

to be honest am not sure how many syns It wouldbe

I had 2 slices of bread, covered one slice in chicken chunks and a small handful of grated cheese

I then had a large spoonful of full fat coleslaw and 5 potato wedges, they were kinda medium size but cooked in oil I think,

what do u think?

oh god it was such a bad choice, kinda regretting now am trying to add it all up

Basic/Non Branded Foods Coleslaw, standard 100g

extraeasy.gif
5½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green 5½ Syns

Bread and cheese HX??
Chicken free
Wedges - were they homemade with potatoes?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Oil, all types excluding extra virgin olive oil 1 level tbsp
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]

So might not have been as bad as you think depending on the measures???

yea bread and cheese can be hex, suppose chicken can be free if I have a red day lol, no they werent homemade wedges from canteen in work... think I will just syn it as all my 15 syns for today and not have anything else lol

easier said than done but its only one day lol..

think I will have a pork chop and loads of veg for dinner yumyum

what is everyone else having ?

Ive got cod with peas and carrots, cauliflower and broccoli for dinner, with loads of dark soy sauce. yum yum!

Sue, do you ever follow extra easy?

Make flexible plans! They didnt have any jacket spuds so had pasta with tomato + chilli sauce. Will have to syn the oil but thats ok, at least i didnt have cake or a roll.

Sue, could you hex the bread + cheese? That would help reduce the syns. It may not be as bad as you think.

Should I still have pasta for dinner? It's already made just waiting to be popped into the oven. Actually, it was supposed to be yesterdays lunch but we ended up eating at friends so it really does need to be used.

Yeah go for it! It shouldn't matter especially not as a one off!

Well done for resisting cake! Very proud!

yea eat the pasta, dont waste it

no I dont do e.e I tried it and stayed the same two weeks in a row, think i would miss my 2 x hex lol

think I will have either chicken or pork chops and loads of veg

if I just dont have any other syns today I think it will be ok lol am going to try and not worry about it

yum hannah ur dinner sounds lovely, would u always have loads of veg with everymeal, ?

When im sticking to sw properly lol yeah i would but not out of choice.... evening meals are cooked for me and bf by me, he needs to eat loads of protein and abit of veg but no carbs, so i eat a little bit of whatever meat he has and loads of veg to fill me up...seems pointless making the carbs part of the meal for only me sometimes although i do miss it, i usually have my carbs at lunch.

It does boost my weight loss, but thats not why i do it... if that makes sense..

And youll be fine if you have no more syns today! You can then draw the line and move on positively! :D

well am really going to try, am going shopping today after work and am going to try and get loads of super speed fruit and stuff, try and boost my loss because am going out on friday night so need to be good up to that and after,

yea thats make sense but I would miss my carbs to much as well I love potatoes....

does anyone have a mini target they are aiming for this week

Yes I want to lose 3lbs, its a high aim, but im hoping that being bad last week and good this week balances itself out!! Do you have a mini aim?

oh good luck I have never had one of those

tell us all how it goes

yea am going to try for another 1.5lb, fingers crossed I can get it

Hey! It looks alright so far abit will get washed off tomorrow in the shower! Ive never had one before either and it was actually a really good experience!

I had a change of plan for dinner had boiled rice with scrambled egg and peas, so didn't have my third super free. Will have to try harder tomorrow for that third!

How have you all done today?

well I have had a really bad day, after all them syns at lunch I then proceeded to have a cuppa and a kitkat, 2 fruit pastles

but then for dinner I just had chicken breast with some chilli flakes and veg so not to bad at that meal lol

for tomorrow I have planned fruit and fibre for breakie
lunch - s.w quiche with salad and raspberries and strawberries
snack - apple and yoghurt
dinner - veg ravoili and veg

hopefully will go to plan lol

Hi Guys! I had porridge for breakfast and am going to have a banana and apple with my chicken for lunch! Hows today going for you lot?

hiya

well today is going much better for me

breakfast - fruit and fibre (28g) 150ml milk (hex a and b )
2 x oranges

Lunch - lettuce, tomato, s.w quiche and activa fat free yoghurt

snack - raspberries and strawberries

anyone got any nice plans for the weekend

Apparently i'm going round bf's parents for turkey and noodles (yuck) on Saturday! Dont really know how to say no thanks?! Fireworks tonight!!!! YAY! I havent got anything else planned that should hinder the eating well...the thing thats annoying me already is with this fake tan im unsure if i should gym? Dont know if it will go streaky (it looks nice now)...lol

What have you got planned this weekend?

Back