Anyone want a slimming buddy?

Hello you 2 how are you doing? We have snow again :33: so I've been and done my shopping :gen125: and now I'm all bundled up in front of the fire. I have a park opposite my house so walked through that into town - it looks pretty but crikey it's cold! Hope your family all arrived safely Jane - quite a few airports here closed again because of snow!
020.jpg

WI: + 2lbs.

Could have been a lot worse after all the crap ive eaten + to be honest Im surprised its not more. I think this shows that In general i now follow SW without even thinking about It not using oil butter + in a weird way sort of following a plan nut just eating loads of rubbish as i thought.
If i can just hold it together for the next week or so. Still haven't got my new magazine and im severely cheesed off about it. Wish 8d just bougjt it when I saw it in the shop. Anyone know If its any good? O was less than Impressed with the last one do hoping this one is better

how is everyone doing? I've had an ok day, food wise anyway. Made a huge bowl of pasta with the sweet chilli cream cheese. It was amazing. Unfortunately less than 2 hours after eating it i'm hungry again:mad:. Think i might have some banana and custard, that sounds warm and comforting.

We have had loads more snow again today, is it ever going to end? We now have a forecast for a white xmas as in snow falling on xmas day. I hate snow but sort of like the idea of that. Just a shame cj wont be getting the bike we bought for him. Oh well, there will be enough presents that he wont miss it. Maybe it will all disappear in time for his birthday (wishful thinking).

Hope you are all being good

hi everyone

kerry dont worry about wi, it will come off again, am going to be the same when I go tomorrow am expecting about +3lb as I have ate crap upon crap over the last two weeks

we also have loads of snow are offices had to be closed at 11 on friday because of it and it doesnt look to be getting any better and its so cold lol

cant wait only one week of work left and then off for 10 days lol wooohooooo

how is everyone else doing

hannah how did u weigh in go?

Hi Lesley - beautiful snowy pic :)
Sorry I have been AWOL. I've had a pretty difficult weekend. My parents flight got cancelled so they couldn't get here in the end. They are booked for a flight tomorrow which at the moment, is scheduled to run so I am keeping everything crossed that they can get here alright.
Foodwise - not good. Good thing is though that I'm jumping right back on. I know the problem with me is I'm an all or nothing girl and if I am ever going to crack my weight problem, that has to change. Anyway, I hope you had a great weekend. Speak soon, Jane xx

Ladies, have a fantastic christmas. Enjoy yourselves but try not to go too mad. thank you so much for all your support on here. Big cyber hugs (((((x))))))

I'm off to convince a very hyper 2yr 0ld it's bath and bed time. Wish me luck!!

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas! I expect we won't be very active on here until new year lol but I'm hoping to go to the gym tomorrow and get my eating a little back on track at least!

I lost my 7lbs last week but didn't weigh in today, as I probs put it all back on lol

Good luck this week, we must try to remember that xmas is over! Lol! As kerry said thanks very much for all the support!!! :-D

wow Hannah go u, thats amazing

merry xmas everyone and happy new year, and I also want to thank everyone for there support

well I can honestly say that over the last 3 weeks I have went totally off track although am going to weigh in tomorrow, this will be the first time in 3 weeks, so am expecting a very big gain but I will get back on track and get it off again but am giving myself to the new year so I can enjoy the rest of the week without worrying to much

everyone enjoy the rest of the week x:)

Had a sneaky peek at the scales lol I've put on the 7lbs and more! I've realised why though, I don't think its the food so much but the fact that over drank 2 and a half bottles of wine and thats more than I usually drink in a year lol so I'm hoping that will go away :)

Good luck with new year everyone!

Hiya

well I went to weigh in and only put on 1lb cant believe it really feels like more and I ate enough to put on 2 stone lol am so pleased so hopefully can stay the same cause going away this weekend

Hannah dont worry u will get that off again in no time prob just bloated from all the wine, thankfully i dont have that prob anymore lol

how is everyone else doing ? kerry did u weigh in this weekend :)

Hi guys, happy new year. Wishing you a healthy + slim 2011.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm back to square 1, have put on every lb I had lost:cry:. Totally my own fault as I have stuffed myself silly with pringles, chocolate + biscuits since xmas day. Will I ever learn? I have now decided that taking the slow + easy route obviously isn't going to work for me so I am setting a target date. Its my 40th birthday (eek) at end of July so my targetvis to be 147lbs by 29th july. That is just over 1lb a week. Doesnt sound much, maybe I should be aiming for an earlier date?

I have my menu planned for the week + I'm hoping to fill the freezer before I go back to work on the 10th.

Hope you enjoy what remains of the holidays. Here's to lots of minimins conversations + support x

Its not too far away, as if you get there earlier its not a problem lol also if you set yourself monthly targets you may feel more successful!

So how much are you wanting to lose by the end of jan?

Weighed myself again this morning + im 183.8lbs (183.5lbs). That means i have lost 0.5lb since september:mad:

As im hoping for a decent loss in my 1st week back on plan I'm going to aim for 7lbs in January. Don't want to aim too high + disappoint myself if I dont get there. Why is it when you say 7lbs of in 4 weeks it doesn't sound very much but it will be blooming hard to achieve?

Cant be bothered going back to the food diary section so if its allright with you lot i will just chuck my food menu into my posts here. Ok. So, having an EE day today:

HEa:350ml skim milk
B: Bacon scrambled egg +beans
Banana + 2 clementines
L: bachelors pasta +sauce. (not sure which flavour but no more than 2 syns max.) Tomato cucumber pickled onions peppers beetroot
D: slowcooked beef casserole (onion carrot turnip sweet potato) cabbage +potatoes
Snacks will be vanilla yogurt, pear clementines +1 1 bag of snack jacks either sweet chilli or sour cream + chives. Is there a difference In syn values?

I'm also hoping to make some soup for tomorrow so might have a wee bowl of that too.

Ok, my problems/challenges for this week are as follows:
Coffee out with friends this afternoon. Cakes galore!
Lunch at frankie + bennys on Tuesday. Hoping to have a warm chicken salad. Any advice for that outing appreciated.
Lunch at a friends on Thursday. She knows i follow SW but all her ingredients are full fat! Hoping for baked potato.
Hubby wants to take Cj to railway museum in York which involves eating out probably a pub. Argh.

Hannah, how was your weigh in?

Good luck for this week everyone;)

New year, new slate!

I've weighed in at 11 stone 10 I think so I've apparently put on 10lbs although I ate a massive meal last night do im hoping really its 11 stone 8, I knew that 7lbs would go straight back on, as I lost it so quick.

I'm so upset by it. Ive really got the mindset to focus on my diet, but I have literally no money, so I am unsure of what to do. Hopefully ill lose weight eating air!!!!

Right, just checked the frankie and bennys menu, if you want to be really really good I'd advise you to go for the rump steak with a jacket potato with no cheese on the rocket and a fruit salad for desert (no starter). What ive learnt from eating out recently is that at the time I think awww ill just eat whatever and I regret it completely after. You will feel so great knowing you made such a great decision!

Also when you go for the pub lunch stick to meat and potato and veg.....no starter, no pud!

Thanks Hannah. The waitress is gonna love me. Between my healthy eating + Cj's allergies....

Go with the motivated feeling. If you dont have much money have a green week. Lots of pasta + soup. Buy fruit/veg that is on offer. Buy a huge bag of frozen veg. Own label stuff is fairly cheap. Make soup with it or a vegetable rice. Jacket pots with beans. Bit of a boring week but fairly cheap (you do have to eat after all) + it keeps you on plan. Dont let lack of money screw.it up.

My day Is mucked up already. Breakfast was so late I havent bothered with lunch. I stayed in bed so long I was too late to put the slowcooker on so no casserole for dinner. Will post what I end up having later tonight. Probably be soup now.

I'm off to Starbucks for a filtet coffee. Can't say i dont know how to live.

Just went shopping with the bf, do got some stuff for this week and got 6 pasta n sauces to tie me over just incase!

Don't worry about the waitress, just focus on yourself! She will be getting paid!!

What did you end up having for dinner then? I've only had soup and a bag of ryvita mini's so far, think ill have steak and noodles later maybe with an egg! Yum yum!

Just found out I'm going to the harvester tomorrow for dinner so going to look for the menu on the net!

Oh, good luck tomorrow.

Today started out being an EE day but after being such a lazy thing i changed it to green.

B: bacon(HEb) scrambled egg & beans, banana, 2 satsumas cup of tea

NO LUNCH :eek:

Cup of filter coffee from starbucks

D: pasta, tomato sauce (5 syns) cheese(HEa), vanilla yogurt, pear, satsuma.

cup of tea, 2 alpen light(HEb)

Milk for coffee/tea (HEa).

Today is going well, so far. Your steak and noodles sound lovely. I really like steak but am hopeless at cooking it. No matter what I do it ends up tough and disgusting so I have given up on it.

I stood for nearly an hour peeling veg for a casserole and soup. All sitting in the fridge ready to be put on to cook at breakfast time. I hate peeling veg. Maybe I should buy the ready peeled and chopped stuff. Hoping to make 2 or 3 times the food I need this week so i can freeze it.

Enjoy your meal out tomorrow, hope you can make it a healthy one

Im ok with the peeling just hate chopping! Wish I had a nicer dicer lol the steak is ok ish to cook, medium grill 6 mins each side!

Your day looks good just keep up the good work!

Back