Anyone want a slimming buddy?

thanks kerry I really need it, all I have done today to is eat and trust me its much more u lol

I ate everything that I had wrote down earlier plus another 2 oranges, a mug shot and then had 4 cubes of mint aero and a cuppa dunno how many syns that would be... then I have just ate 2 x toast - (6syns) butter (2 syns) cheese (4syns)

so altogher I have had 13 syns that I can count and would guess that the mint aero would be like 4 syns, so that 17 syns, not very good for the day before weigh in am hoping to even stay the same

glad ur first day back to work went ok, only another 4 days to go before the weekend lol hope u have a nice bath and relax and get some zzzzzzzz

Buddy needed please if possible!

Hi there, I am new to the site but not to trying to lose weight :(

I have been up and down from 14st to 11st many times in the last 16 years since I have known my husband and enough is enough and I want to get to 10.7st and stay there!

I have tried many diets and have decided to keep to Slimming World as it just clicked in my mind how to do it, but I don't go to class as I just can't afford it but I need motivation not to cheat and also ideas on what foods to eat as I tend to get stuck in a rut.

I would like to lose my weight by my anniversary in June.

Anyone else out there that has around 3-4st to lose and wants to join me???

Both your days are looking fine!! Sue you haven't gone over syns by that much! And Kerry if you're hungry you eat! So stop worrying and just stick to it!!! :D You've both done so well!!!

Did anyone watch the biggest loser tonight???

Hi there and welcome to the site..
By coming here you haven't just got one buddy, you've got dozens of regulars and hundreds of occasionals..
Any questions you have will be answered with knowledge and probably the occasional tongue in cheek comment too.. :)

You can ask anything here, not just about the plan, and someone will always have an answer..

Hi i`m in the same boat with 4st to lose. I`m going to try to make a class but i have my youngest with me all the time and the two elder ones have more after school clubs than anyone!!! So....what i guess i`m saying is...i`m in! x

Go to the SW team section up above ^^^^^^ there is a team '6 months to sexy' we've 3 stone plus to lose & want to do it by June. Come join us if you like XX

Go to the SW team section up above ^^^^^^ there is a team '6 months to sexy' we've 3 stone plus to lose & want to do it by June. Come join us if you like XX

Thanks Big Bear I will join this as I have 6 stone to lose. Don't think I want to lose all that in six months but 3 would be fantastic!!!!

Silly question really but has the red/green day diets changed much in the last year or so?

I have the extra easy book but can't get my head around green and red on the same day but still have my old blue book with green and red days in?

Also are Muller Yoghurts still free? If not I'll be giving the 12 I got from Morrisons to my hubby! (Cranberry, cherry and mandarin ones I like).

Whoops, another question, I haven't found my way around the site yet so is there a way to find receipes for red days at all as I always stick to steak (when I can afford it) or bacon, eggs and tomatoes!

hil me too, i'm doing it online and to be honest find the site fantastic, but so many threads and pages, so i would love to be your buddy and post all on this :)

i'm the same as you my weight goes up and down, my lowest being 10 and a half and my highest was last tuesday 14 stone 7.75lb !! so i would love to lose exactly 4 stone,

my son's confimation is in March so thats my initial goal, but i cant see me losing it all by then, so my 40th is in december i would love to have the 4 stone gone by then :)

ive tried every diet under the sun, lipotrim, cabbage soup, ww, slimming tabs, everything but like you have agreed sw suits me best so hopefully i can do it :)

i'm just doing the EE because i cant get my head around the others, waiting on my books to come in post but in meantime using this site and slimming world site

muller lights are free :) and the receipes are on a thread but i dont know if there are spefic for red days maybe look tru peoples food diary's for ideas

Thanks for that. Muller yoghurt later then!

Yes I have been setting myself goals for years now and I wanted to be thin by the time I 30 but now I am 38 this year and fatter than I have been for years!

OH got me a spa day to use by 25th June so being that our anniversary is 26th June I want to feel and look better by then. Hopefully once I have lost a stone then I will book up for the spa day as at the moment none of my clothes fit and refuse to go up a size and feel like a mini mammoth and don't want to go to the spa feeling like I do and thinking they are judging me.

Off to see what I can have for my lunch now. Going to try and be neither red or green until later so I have a better choice for my tea.

I made the spagitti Bol recipe yest but put it in a shepards pie that's for dinner tonight just have to stick it in oven and the kids love it thankfully ;) I made chicken and veg soup too so goin to have it for my lunch now ;)
Haven't started excerising thou ! Kids just back in school this week after break so glad of the routine back ;) that's lovely to aim for spa treatment sounds heavenly ;)

yum that spag bol would go down a treat now and i've only just had my dinner!

Yes I need to start exercising. The only thing I do with the Wii and Wii fit board at the moment is dust it. I have 2 English Springer Spaniels so I should really be taking them on long walks but what I usually do is take them on the field and let them run around like nutters for a bit whilst I stroll around.

My daughter went back to school last wednesday so thats why I started my diet again then as even though I can do her different food than me I still couldn't think of dieting as my routine was disturbed.

Have you ever tried the quorn mince for spag bol? My neighbour loves it but I will have to try it myself one day but my OH refused point blank to eat it.

I love quorn mince! You know what tastes nicer though, morrisons meat free mince. Its cheaper and has more of a mince texture/taste.

The biggest mistake I made and the hardest thing I found when starting SW was to not decide which day to have until lunchtime, cause I had NO IDEA what to eat. Coming here really helped, I tend to only have green days now, I make a massive pot of spag bol with veg and morrisons meat free mince and then use it throughout the week, for jacket potatoes, with fresh veg, pasta whatever.

Just an idea.

Oh I also have 4 stone to lose like you ! I feel intimidated joining a large thread though because its updated so much, I can only get on once every few days and by that point I've completely lost where I'm at :-/

I'm new to this (started last Thursday). Bought some scales today (couldn't wait for tomorrow (1st class) and I got the shock of my life (in a really bad way).

I need to lose 6st. Is there anyone else who also needs to lose that amount??

Help!!!! Nat x

Have eaten about 12 sins today and feel peckish now any ideas ? Just after 2 handfuls of grapes :( have noodles Melba toast whole meal bread beans philiaphida in press ???

hiya

well woooohooooooo I lost 1.5lb am so pleased hopefully i can keep it off this week

how has everyone elses day been

oh just to let u no had my first midwife app this morning, everything went fine, have my first scan on 21st jan ahhhh how scary they said my due date is 30th july lol seems so close, am so scared :) lol altho the date will prob change again next week lol

What a bunch of losers we are:D

Sue, well done! Your due date is the day after my 40th birthday. How exciting. I would love another baby.
Hope you both have a good week

Wow that's so cool!! Good Luck with the scan (although it's a while away!)

I am soooo pleased for you! Well done on losing 1.5lbs!

We will all lose again next week, because we are so focused and have strong will power don't we girls?!?!

My day has gone fine eating wise, bit hungry now, but Im going to get into bed and bf will make me an options hot choc! Will do my food diary now!

Well done well done well done!!!! Let's keep up the good work! :D:D:D

hannah ur right we will all lose again this week, lets have between 90 and 100% this week, lol dont think i can commit to 100%

my day is planned out today and looks good so far

breakfast - spec k (hex b ) milk (hex a ) banana

snack - apple

Lunch - pasta, bacon, peppers, mayo (1syn), orange x3, plum yoghurt

dinner - havent decided on dinner yet going to have a look through my past dairies and get some inspriation lol

what has everyone else got planned ?

Back