Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone want to be my buddy?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Is there anyone on day 1 or restarting who wants to buddy up for extra support?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    lol -are you restarting or just offering new starts and strugglers some help? Its a good idea.

4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    restart for me (again!) on sunday

5. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i think it a good idea that we have buddies for surport when needed. xxx

6. zachara

zachara Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi Rachel
    Im restarting tomorrow, odd to start on a Weds I know but not been very well last week and only just back to feeling ok!!

I finished LT in May just before my wedding, went from 12.12-11.4 but after 3 weeks in Cuba, back working in Spain for 7 weeks, long weekend in Sorento with hubby and week of being ill...piled the pounds back on!! So bck to determined ole me...not gonna be a fat wife for xmas!!

So starting again tomorow at 12.9. Got a christening sunday but hope to be in ketosis by then so will just stay on soda water and avoid the buffet and vodka! If i can get through that im well on the way!!

When did you start?

7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck to you - we can support each other through this?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.