anyone want to commit to 100% week

biddie

Tomorrow I will be starting week 8 of my sw journey (doing it from home by myself.) I'm really pleased to have lost 16lb so far but this last week I have noticed myself slipping back into old habits (snacking on chocolate for the sake of it, going over my syns on weekend wine etc etc) so I need a kick up the backside to get me back on track.

So tomorrow I'm going back to basics and having a 100% week. I'm going to count my syns properly rather than guessing, measure my milk to make sure I have all my hexa and only snack on superfree foods.

If anyone wants to join in I would love some mutual support :)

I'm just completing a 100% week (but I did need 15syns each day!) but with 2 1/2weeks to go till my first summer holiday abroad I am doing all I can to get a good result before then! So I would love to buddy up for another 100% week, I will be aiming for 10syns a day with up to 15 for friday/sat. Good luck to us and anyone else who joins! :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
I'm just completing a 100% week (but I did need 15syns each day!) but with 2 1/2weeks to go till my first summer holiday abroad I am doing all I can to get a good result before then! So I would love to buddy up for another 100% week, I will be aiming for 10syns a day with up to 15 for friday/sat. Good luck to us and anyone else who joins! :)

Oh good luck! :) Will be worth it when ur on the beach!z

First holiday abroad = v exciting!! Where are you off to?

Hope we can succeed in keeping each other on track ladies. I know I'm going to really struggle with my pledge to only snack on superfree...I'm usually really hungry by 5pm and don't eat dinner until 8ish once the husband's in from work. Need to go shopping and stock up on a mountain of fruit I think!

I'll buddy with you. I go to a group, but we still need all the help and encouragement we can get. Have a great week.

ScarlettStar86 said:
thank you! doing 30 day shred also so not sure how that will affect my losses but will be worth it to be comfortable in a bikini! :)

Oh I keep hearing about this Shred thing! Sounds scary but as u say totally worth it! :)

SWLizzy said:
I'm up for this feel like this is just what I need to keep me on plan. I think I'll even post my food diary on here if thats ok to keep me on the straight and narrow. We can support each other and have some good losses. xx

Sounds like a great idea! :) Il do the same.x

Yes definitely post food diaries if you want to...I intend to.

I was doing shred...managed 7 days and then got ill so stopped 2 weeks ago. Planning to start from the beginning again this week.

I love the support on this site :)

Good luck everyone :)

I don't tend to keep food diaries anymore, just write down my syns and HE's so I don't forget what I've had. But I might keep a food diary this week

Yes please. I am going back to basics tomorrow. I am away from home until tom afternoon so will have what I can for breakfast. Maybe muller light.
Looking forward to planning it all x

Yes please, only 7 weeks til our beach holiday and I'm aiming to lose another 10-14lb before then. I've been stuck for the last few weeks and need to kick-start my losses again!

Think I will be joining you's. I am also going on Holidays (not until august though) and getting married in September. With 7lbs to go to my target and a wedding dress fitting at the start of June every week here on in counts. So count me in :)

Back