anyone want to do ea active 30 day challenge with me?

Ok - count me in!! Just been ok-ed by the physio, so I'm going to do my best :D(the running may have to pass me by for a bit till my foot gets stronger).

Which trainer did you choose? And am I the only one with the largest 'physique'?!! Looking good in Pink and Grey though! Day 1 tomorrow! ;) xx

Ok - count me in!! Just been ok-ed by the physio, so I'm going to do my best :D(the running may have to pass me by for a bit till my foot gets stronger).

Which trainer did you choose? And am I the only one with the largest 'physique'?!! Looking good in Pink and Grey though! Day 1 tomorrow! ;) xx

Theres quite a lot of upper bod stuff involving the resistance band so I am sure you should be fine theres only a few things that are high impact that would be bad for your foot - theres running quite often and jumps ocassionally but just miss those out.... or if you want to cheat just move the wii remote and nunchuck at the right time and it will probably think you are running/jumping lol!

X

I'm off!

On day 3, called my trainer DAVIE BOY and shout at him a lot (his comments are too funny)!

Felt I've needed it this week (headaches and stresses) and feel positive now I've started. I think the resistance band is pants so I will invest in a new one I think.

Thanks for getting me started - I think I'm going to enjoy this! xx

On day 3, called my trainer DAVIE BOY and shout at him a lot (his comments are too funny)!

Felt I've needed it this week (headaches and stresses) and feel positive now I've started. I think the resistance band is pants so I will invest in a new one I think.

Thanks for getting me started - I think I'm going to enjoy this! xx

Lol glad you are enjoying it! My trainers the girl and she annoys me lol by telling me I am doing it wrong when I am totally doing it right it just doesn't always register the movement of the wii remote hmmf!

Yeh the resistance band is really quite rubbish but you can pick up different strengths cheap on ebay! :) I got one though that was far too strong was sooooo much effort to pull lol just didn't work out well while trying to hold the remote and nunchuck at same time as pulling it!!

X

Update:

I did it! I actually did it!!!! Finished my 20 workouts (easy level!) and I'm dead chuffed!

I've got much better at squats and lunges, and the upper body stuff has started to make a little bit of difference to my arms. Still struggle a bit on the running and jumping though as my foot is still a bit troublesome after breaking it. But I've managed!

I'm hooked now, and am starting again - my next 30 day challenge will be on medium level.

Brilliant! xx :D

Back