Anyone want to join me giving up the fizzy?

kerryarron said:
Around 4 pints

A bit odd! I noticed a change within about a week-how long you done it for? Do you drink any other caffeine?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 weeks of the diet coke and tbh I haven't noticed any difference I only drink diluted juice now and still miss the diet coke but I know if I have one tin will be back on it again so will give it another few weeks and see what happens xx

Haven't had diet coke/pepsi for 4 weeks now( except a couple of glasses when out for a meal) and can honestly say I've not missed it! Neither has my wallet!! I now drink NAS Vimto and spend about £2.50 a week on that-rather than the £3-4 I was spending a day!!!! on coke zero/pepsi max

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are people getting on with their 'fizz' amnesty??
I can honestly say since I initially gave up diet coke/pepsi, I haven't had any except for one night in work a fortnight ago-my supe had bought in some coke zero, and being aware of how mug I used to drink, he poured me a glass, despite my protests. It was a warm night so decided to drink it as it was ice cold. I took one sip and it was horrid-tasted so chemically :( needless to say I haven't touched it since-and seriously have no intention of it either! I am really enjoying NAS squash, and am pleased that home bargains have the Robinson's on offer at 59p for a litre bottle :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back