Anyone want to join me in a 10 wk challenge?

Hi can I join please? I know I'm late but would live to loose 18lbs by end of july!

OrbitalSea - 0st 0.5lb off 1st 7.5lb to go

Jimmy's girl - 0st 2lb off 1st 5lb to go

samsdoingit- ost 5lb off 9lb to go

sezkamcc - 0st 2lb off 1st 5lb to go

ainecaine - 0st 0lbs off 1st 5lbs to go

Sausage - 0st 0lbs off 1st to go

Sparklezz - 0lbs off 1stone to go

Hi there I lost 3lb this week at group.

Jimmy's girl - 0st 5lb off 1st 2lb to go

Sparklezz - 0lbs off 1stone to go

Evening all. I'd like to join your group please. I would love to lose a stone to get down to target which should be do-able in the remaining nine weeks but I am a slow loser for one reason or another. Looking forward to seeing how you are all getting on...

Hiya - wecome :)

Jimmy's girl.. That is superb!! I have yet to learn how to turn yummy food down. I am really struggling with that one!

Kaz3804, welcome, sorry, I seem to have missed the few posts above the last one :-/

Sparklezz - 0lbs off 1st to go

Kaz3804 - 0lbs off 1st 4lbs to go

It's my next weigh in tomorrow. I had a VERY high-syn first few days of the week, but been better since. I am almost guaranteed a gain, but hoping for a small one. A gain of 1lb I could deal with, sts would be better though ;-) x

Thank you! I have lost 1lb this week, not exactly a flying start to this challenge but still a start! Hoping for a bigger better loss next week! I can't update the list from ny phone, could someone update me please? K

Jimmy's girl.. That is superb!! I have yet to learn how to turn yummy food down. I am really struggling with that one!

Kaz3804, welcome, sorry, I seem to have missed the few posts above the last one :-/

OrbitalSea - 0st 0.5lb off 1st 7.5lb

It's my next weigh in tomorrow. I had a VERY high-syn first few days of the week, but been better since. I am almost guaranteed a gain, but hoping for a small one. A gain of 1lb I could deal with, sts would be better though ;-) x

Good luck :)

Thank you! I have lost 1lb this week, not exactly a flying start to this challenge but still a start! Hoping for a bigger better loss next week! I can't update the list from ny phone, could someone update me please? K

Well done. Any loss is a positive one. I am in this for the long haul and know I will settle at 1lb or 1/2lb per week and am determined to stick at it for however long it takes. Hace a good week xx

Hi Maria 2206, sorry I didn't see your post either. I have added your name at the bottom, just add your weight to losoe and copy & paste :)

By some miracle I lost 2lbs this week. I was good for the last half of the week and walked lots so I guess that helped. Also, I got slimmer of the week (my 4th one) and SLIMMER OF THE MONTH too!!! Sooo happy!!! I have never had that before and have aimed for it for ages :) So I am a bit closer to my goal.. Hopefully I will succeed. Not long now though! How is everyone else getting on? x

OrbitalSea - 0st 2.5lb off 1st 5.5lb to go

Maria2206 - 0lbs off ? to go

So basically I need to have continuous losses of 2-3 lbs.. Eek, not sure that I will manage that! But if I lost 1lb a week it would be nearly 10lb total, I could be ok with that! A loss is a loss after all x

Very pleased to have lost my first 1lb in a while this week. It may not be much but I had a very rare (these days) big drink up on the Saturday night and the husband's birthday last Sunday, when we always agree to have a good feed, regardless of whether we are back on a diet. I am feeling very motivated today so hopefully I will have a better week this week.

Maria2206 - 1lbs off - 13lb to go

Well done Maria2206!! :) It's nice to have a loss after a while of just muddling along.. especially if you've had a few treats too ;-) x

-6 for me this week :)

sezkamcc - 0st 8lb off 0st 13lb to go

Hi all I lost 5lbs at wi today! Sooooooooo happy! That's 6 off ibtotal since starting this challenge! Could someone please update my stats as my phone doesn't cut and paste properly! Thank you!

1.5lb off for me this week

samsdoingit- ost 6.5 off 7.5lb to go

Wow Sezcamcc!!! -6lbs?! And 5lbs for you Kaz3804! Amazing! DO share your tips ;-) And Sparklezz, a loss is a loss remember. Slow and steady might be a good thing for you! Well done too samsdoingit! Can't believe how well everyone is doing!

2.5lbs off for me, and slimmer of the week again, and i also got my 2 and a half stone award :) :) I am very pleased! I weighed in on Wdnesday, just been really busy. Also I have majorly pigged out, so I need to be EXTRA good these next few days for my next weigh in. I will be happy with 1lb off! x

OrbitalSea - 0st 5lb off 1st 3lb to go

samsdoingit- ost 6.5 off 7.5lb to go

Sparklezz - 1lbs off 1st to go

Kaz3804 - 6lbs off 1st 4lbs to go

Back