Anyone want to join me!?

al1

Hi all

Last year I lost 21lb on CD (last logged on 2nd June) but have yo-yo'd 7-10lb so many times since last summer I've lost count :sigh:. This morning weighed 13st 11lb (goal weight is 11 stone) Want to SS between now and end of April to kick start diet then SS+ till at goal I want to be at goal asap (who doesn't)

The plan is to start tomorrow, does anyone with similar goals want to join me so we can offer each other support?

Good luck hun you can do this and will loose the weight very soon.

Im back on it with a strong mission AGAIN lol x

I'm back and on a mission too so count me in. I've started SS yesterday just for a week to get rid of the excess weight I put on, then hopefully I'll have less than a stone to lose on 810.

Good luck hun.

My aim is to SS until the end of May, as I am currently on maternity leave and none of my work clothes fit. I am hoping to lose around 21lbs and then stay on 810 until goal.

i'll join, im in need of some ss buddies.
i plan to do ss for the 12 weeks, but I know what I'm like and need to do it in small stages. so ss till the end of april is my mini goal

OMG we are both the same weight: im upt for it - im hoping to do ss until the 020610- race for life date- then change to ss+ - ideal weight is round and about 11 stones - thats 2 stone 11lbs to lose

we can do it!!

Funnily enough I'm the same as you: I'm around 13st 11 and wanting to drop to 11stone. I've been on CD for just over a week so far doing SS+ but I'd love to join in too! I'm going to the Dominican Republic at the beginning of July so my aim is to get down to target by then. Things are going great so far- even if it is painfully difficult at times lol, how is everyone else doing?

I'd like to join , av managed to loss 2 stone so far but av been really struggling recently . Need to get head back in the game .Hope every one does well.

with you!! i want to ss until May to get a steady few lbs off and then slowy ss+ to goal and pray i behave!
ok rock on girls fingers crossed!!

Back