Anyone want to loose 50lb and buddy up?

Hey, I don't need to join your team because I'm really proud to say that I've just lost over 50lb. I know I sound like such a boast but I mean it as words of encouragement. Im nobody special - just your average fat girl who got off her ass one day and lost the beef!! If I can do it, ANYONE CAN!! Good luck, just ask if you want any advice :)

Well done :) xx

Hello All! I'm out with 4 couples -how depressing! Just had curry and rice no naan starter or poppadom - I'm proud but hungry lol xx

Thanks still have weeklies left :) and had my curry within dailies! Cx

At a wedding today..... 11 pineapple Bacardi Breezers x 4pp.
Burger in foccacia roll with onions, lettuce but no dressing.
Chicken in White roll with onion and lettuce.
Goats cheese canapé. V tiny.
Duck canapé. Also tiny.
Beef & mushroom kebab canapé. Also tiny. As in little finger tiny.
Followed by ice cream cone. Standard size......
Oh boy......

J xx

Yummy! Xx

I'm now counting the pp cost........
But I'd kept all my wkly's and only used 5 daily pp before I went.... Fingers crossed!! Lol xx

Sure that will be ok :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks still have weeklies left :) and had my curry within dailies! Cx

Ooh what did you have and how many PP? I have avoided Indian since starting as too high :/

I have lots of dailies lol - I had like 8pp for brekkie/ lunch and had chicken Tikka masala with boiled rice for 35pp - so one weekly and had planned 5 drinks but had three and little bit of birthday cake :) and have 15 weeklies left for next 3 days - I better lose coz I resisted poppadoms, naan and bhajis!! Xx

Sounds yummy Jackie :)

What was it like at temple of the winds ( if I ever get married, I'd like it to be there ) lol

I'm sure you've plenty to cover that xx

Im hungry lol - but out for lunch - am I right to think that cheese and ham panini is 12? That's what most of the eating out places say in the book... Xx

That sounds about right, but no access to tools on this phone so can't have a look online. Sorry. X

I double checked and it seems right and gonna have cupcake too for 10 :) :) xx

LEB said:
Sounds yummy Jackie :)

What was it like at temple of the winds ( if I ever get married, I'd like it to be there ) lol

I'm sure you've plenty to cover that xx

Hey LEB!

It was really lovely. Very casual wedding. I knew it would be different and it was. Small, but beautiful building. Stone spiral staircase. 85 people yesterday, between the bar d/s and room u/s, standing room only. Oh, and loos in a building outside. Weather wasn't too bad, I loved it!!

J xx

Sounds fab :) x

How u doing this weekend LEB? X

Back