Anyone want to loose 50lb and buddy up?

Hi again lolo!!
I go to meetings, leader is great and it is motivating - at the time!! It can be a very long time between one meeting and the next!!
Minimins is fab!! Everyone is so helpful and motivating!! I'm on my phone most days checking who's losing what!! So many inspiring stories too!! It is quite humbling at times....
Good luck and enjoy xx

Mrfirth: 21 of 50 lost
LEB: 14.5 of 50 lost
CarlyLanky140: 13.5 of 50 lost
Less of me: 12 of 50 lost
Michellethegooner: 10.5 of 50 lost
NeedsMotivation 10 of 50 lost
*Sweetpea* 10 of 50 lost
Mammacass24: 8.5 of 50 lost
Jackieb68: 8.5 of 50 lost
Daniellenix: 7 of 50 lost
captaincollins: 7 of 50 lost
KittyWhite: 7 of 50 lost
Ness0607: 6.5 of 50 lost
Dharma: 5.5 of 50 lost
Fatty_no_more: 5.5 of 50 lost
Mmmcupcakes: 5.5 of 50 lost
Hannata: 5.0 of 50 lost
Auburn: 5 of 50 lost
Bluekazanne: 4 of 50 lost
Rebeka: 4 of 50 lost
emz.is.shrinkin: 3.5 of 50 lost
Trefoil: 3.5 of 50 lost
Hiruni: 3 of 50 lost
NikkiD: 3 of 50 lost
Nikki_K: 3 of 50 lost
Now-or-never: 3 of 50 lost
Miss Independant: 3 of 50 lost
Carriegirl21: 2 of 50 lost
soontobslimmer77: 2 of 50 lost
soontobeslim2009: 1.5 of 50 lost
---
Cosmic Star: 0 of 50 lost
Tush: 0 of 50 lost
Shazzac62: 0 of 50 lost
Preeti77: 0 of 50 lost
Alana: 0 of 50 lost
sarahjayne: 0 of 50 lost
Limes: 0 of 50 lost
largelesley: 0 of 50 lost
Jellybelly82: 0 of 50 lost
Jellybellybeans: 0 of 50 lost
Phatmomma: 0 of 50 lost
I_dream_slim: 0 of 50 lost
marymint: 0 of 50 lost
MrsFinn: 0 of 50 lost
Sassia: 0 of 50 lost
Louisa78: 0 of 50 lost
Redmel: 0 of 50 lost
Lucylis: 0 of 50 lost
Katie68: 0 of 50 lost
lolo999: 0 of 50 lost

Welcome lolo :) hope ur well and settling in nicely :)

Jackie - have gone mad and earned 20AP today and become addicted to Zumba... oops! lol Hope u are enjoying ur weekend and sure u will be fine xx

hey jackie, i rejoined ww 2 wks ago and missed the meeting, i wasnt able to go last wk, so il be there with bells on this wk and will wait for the meeting, cos as ive said ive joined but havent really mentally joined if ya know what i mean. im not a very disciplined person.
hey carly im good, im actually very excited about finding you all and seeign all the support that im actually looking forward to confessing my weigh in on wed and getting started:)

Its wonderful - I love this site :) so motivating - I couldnt have done it without it! xx

Welcome lol hope you start to feel motivated now u have everyone here to help you.
Well done Carly on those AP, do you do Zumba on the wii or do you have a dvd? i am one of those people that see some new exercise gadget and think i wont be able to loose weight without it and so waste my money on yet another item that will just collect dust. Tried an Ab-King during the week and yes it was good but i can do the same with the exercise mat i already have, so was very proud of myself and kept my money in my purse, i just need to find something i really enjoy and stick to it.

welcome lolo, I only joined ww last monday... first weigh in tomorrow! The people on here are great! I have found it a god send this week as my first meeting was non existent really she just weighed us told us the plan and said see you next week... if I am not impressed tomorrow I will be swapping to another meeting! Everyone on here are so friendly and its great that everyone is on the same journey :) and as the same as jackie I regular check from my phone... actually its quite addictive he he x

needs motivation... sorry for being nosey but your weight loss is impressive :) did you do anything particular to loose it so quickly?

heya lucylis
nothing more than following the plan and buying a smaller plate, i had tendency to fill my plate to the point where a pea would have rolled off the top. I also ate alot of bread some days maybe 8 slices :( now i have a pitta bread or a wrap instead of the 8 slices of bread with butter. My daughter is also doing WW with me and i think that helps alot, its hard doing this on your own when u have children or OH that can eat the same amount as a small village and not put on any weight.
I also found my first group very drab and boring, the leader made you want to fall asleep and i felt there was no support, after you got weighed there was no advice if you had put on weight or sts, it felt like a cattle market one in one out. I changed group and found the new leader encouraged and motivated me alot more. Although i have now been following the plan at home for the last 2 weeks, only time will tell if i can stick to it without going to meetings.

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how it goes :D

thanks needs motivation. yeah my portions size was pretty big didn't help me doing sw I never managed to loose 7lb on it and the leader was useless in advising! I stopped going and put a stone on in a month :-( so joined ww and I must say smaller portions are now filling me but I do drink lots of water :) I think cos i know I can have something if i want... dont feel deprived. My down fall was bread especially with butter ... but now I have granary and two slices max. I hat a pitta yesterday seeded one from asda and it was gorgeous and only 3pp. My OH can eat what he wants but I am lucky that he will eat same meals as me with a bit extra obviously! I am kinda excited about weigh in as can feel and see the loss... i know that sounds mad but I can x

Heya :)

NeedsMotivation - it's for the wii :) it's great! I've heard the DVD is good with the sticks!

Lucylis - good luck for WI xx

Am glad its good for the Wii Carly, we bought it for the kinect and it didnt work properly, the avatar moved faster than the speed of sound :( I keep looking at the dvds with the sticks and yet again resisting temptation, need to use the EA Active 2 and Your Shape before i buy any more. I have got my bike set up in the living room now on a trainer so have used that and the x-trainer over the last couple of days.

Hmmm I may purchase this although im not too sure!

It would probably do my back in and then ill be stuck with it... I think ill carry on with my WW DVD and then in a couple of weeks get it :D

Ruth
x

good morning everyone! :)

Ruth are you thinking of the Zumba? its great! I have done it last few days after yesterday thought i would suffer today(as done the intense workout) but feeling ok! I normally struggle with my back but I think it has more impact on my knees :-( but touch wood I will get used to it! :)

Oh good!

Well in that case I may give it a whirl! I did some of Jillian Michaels stuff and that hurt me so much it really was awful!
Ooo have just seen its only £22.00 in Asda... Hmm!!!!

Ruth
x

Also- has anyone heard about this Yoomoo new frozen yogurt- fat free and around 100 cals which seems great! Not stocked everywhere though but Im just on their website having a look!! yoomoo frozen yogurt

:)

Ruth
x

depends how bad your back is I suppose! there is some twisting in it but I wouldn't say its something that can strain your back, its more leg movements (side to side leg raises etc and arm movements... as in dancing! so if you ok with dancing then for 22 it may be worth a try! it gives a pretty intense workout! :) i was pouring with sweat yesterday after the 20min intense one! which has got to be good ha ha!

Yeah im good with dancing :)

Im an Aerobics & Gym Instructor but have had to stop because of my back but I used to do amateur dramatics and danced a lot! Sweating is definitely good!!!!

Sounds great- think ill get it on my way home from work! Thanks for the tip!

Good Luck today at WI :) You looking forward to it?

Ruth
x

yes I am just wish it was this morning instead of tonight! bit confused tho as weighed self yesterday (i know you shouldn't but hey we all do it) then weighed self this morning and I am 2lb heavier :-/ dont know what that is about but not happy. I know I have defo lost tho, so happy with it x
wish I could do aerobics but never been able to as have a very large bust :-( think its part of reason I have always steared away from gym etc! I would love to be able to run but think thats something I will never achieve! I went to yoga last week that was good,,, meant to be good for posture and joints etc, there was a few people there who suffered with their backs and felt it helped. if you buy it you will have to let me know what you think.

Mrfirth: 21 of 50 lost
LEB: 14.5 of 50 lost
CarlyLanky140: 13.5 of 50 lost
Less of me: 12 of 50 lost
Michellethegooner: 10.5 of 50 lost
NeedsMotivation 10 of 50 lost
*Sweetpea* 10 of 50 lost
Mammacass24: 8.5 of 50 lost
Jackieb68: 8.5 of 50 lost
Daniellenix: 7 of 50 lost
captaincollins: 7 of 50 lost
KittyWhite: 7 of 50 lost
Ness0607: 6.5 of 50 lost
Dharma: 5.5 of 50 lost
Fatty_no_more: 5.5 of 50 lost
Mmmcupcakes: 5.5 of 50 lost
Hannata: 5.0 of 50 lost
Auburn: 5 of 50 lost
Bluekazanne: 4 of 50 lost
Rebeka: 4 of 50 lost
Sassia: 4 of 50 lost
emz.is.shrinkin: 3.5 of 50 lost
Trefoil: 3.5 of 50 lost
Hiruni: 3 of 50 lost
NikkiD: 3 of 50 lost
Nikki_K: 3 of 50 lost
Now-or-never: 3 of 50 lost
Miss Independant: 3 of 50 lost
Carriegirl21: 2 of 50 lost
soontobslimmer77: 2 of 50 lost
soontobeslim2009: 1.5 of 50 lost
---
Cosmic Star: 0 of 50 lost
Tush: 0 of 50 lost
Shazzac62: 0 of 50 lost
Preeti77: 0 of 50 lost
Alana: 0 of 50 lost
sarahjayne: 0 of 50 lost
Limes: 0 of 50 lost
largelesley: 0 of 50 lost
Jellybelly82: 0 of 50 lost
Jellybellybeans: 0 of 50 lost
Phatmomma: 0 of 50 lost
I_dream_slim: 0 of 50 lost
marymint: 0 of 50 lost
MrsFinn: 0 of 50 lost
Louisa78: 0 of 50 lost
Redmel: 0 of 50 lost
Lucylis: 0 of 50 lost
Katie68: 0 of 50 lost
lolo999: 0 of 50 lost

Lucylis i had the same problem being a 36 GG i wouldnt do any exercise that involved bouncing around but went bought a sports bra for when i was cycling and its helped lots even when i was trying to run. It did cost £45 but its been well worth the expense. Even started jogging although i got lazy and need a kick up the rear to start again.

Back