Anyone want to loose 50lb and buddy up?

hey lucylis good luck with the weigh in tonight, il be working later but will check in tonight to see how you got on.being of the big busted type myself a good sports bra is the bizz for the exercises. years ago i got very light kind of sports ones but they were crap. i got a brill one last year, that was underwired and padding and god they dont move, bloody brill. i must get a zumba game for my xbox it sounds brill. has anyone got the body in balance channel on sky, i tape a lot of the exercise classes on that and bounce along to them:)

Well done Sass!

Good luck lucylis!

I love Zumba :) lol I have loads of games to start using and a gym membership lol!!! :) hope ur all ok xx

Well done Sassia!! How did you get on last week? Aside from the big loss!! Lol.

Needsmotivation: snap with the bra size!! Always been big busted and so out of proportion, it's ridiculous!! I have a sports bra gathering dust somewhere..... Hanging over my bras was my cue to get back to ww!!

Jackie xx

Well done Sassia!! How did you get on last week? Aside from the big loss!! Lol.

Thanks! Last week wasn't a good one. Lots of emotional comfort eating. In last 3 days though I have kicked myself up the bum and eaten really well and exercised loads. I think my body's gone into shock! I'm not expecting a big loss like that next wi...

Keep it up! Xx

Sass well done on ur loss, I am dreading wi. Its totm and my scales are now showing me 5lb than I was yesterday.... How is that possible? Think I need to ditch the scales as they do drive me insane. Oh well will find out later. Having a sleep now x

Thanks. Like I said i think it's just that intial loss because I've so drastically changed my diet and exercise.

Maybe you do need to ditch the scales. I know that I start stressing when I have a sneaky peak and they don't say what I expect or want. When I get stressed I eat crisps! lol

Good luck xx

Step away from the scales!!! ;) x

well done sass :)
Lucylis try simpleyours.co.uk they do sports bras upto a J and yes put the scales away and stop torturing yourself, go relax and read a book or watch a movie or even go for a walk unless its raining like it is here.
I was in asda a few weeks ago drooling over the pork pies and working out the points for them, when i hear a voice say "put it back on the shelf and walk away" when i turned around it was one of my best friends and yes she was right, it was 20 points for the pork pie and no way would i have just eaten a 1/4 of it.
Sometimes we just need others to give us that nudge in the right direction :)

:) xx

12.95 first month and 19.99 thereafter x

Good luck ;) (*crosses fingers and toes*) x

Waiting with baited breath to hear :) x

Back