Anyone want to loose 50lb and buddy up?

Well just to let you all know, i went to the hospital today and got the greatest news ever, the lump i have in my breast is benign and nothing to worry about, was so relieved that i cried like a baby, now sat having a glass of wine to celebrate (also had 2 freddos), thxs everyone for ur well wishes and words of support.

That's fabulous news :) yay! Enjoy the vino x

Well I have received 3 more jillian michaels DVDs - "no more trouble zones" takes on butt, abs and bingo wings over 50 minute session, "6 week six-pack" blasts abs for 35 mins with two different levels, banish fat boost metabolism lasts 50 mins and is cardio based! So I now have a gym membership including pool and classes, 27 exercise DVDs, 8 exercise games for the wii and no idea what to do!! Lol I like 30 day shred but feeling guilty for not using wii or gym membership! Arrgggghhh!!!

Xx

If your not using the membership at the gym why not cancel it and put the money aside and treat urself when you reach certain targets? Also dont feel guility about not using something for exercise at least you are exercising and doing really well, i am so impressed at your determination with your fitness, wish you could bottle it and send me some. I am also a classic hoarder of fitness items/dvds/games and hardly use any of them so i should and do feel guilty about it..you shouldnt you exercise every day. Stop being so harsh on yourself and do what you enjoy :)

Lol thanks hun! I paid up from for 15 months at gym :( so doubt I can get it bk and I joined with my best mate... But we both kept cancelling and I got cross with her coz she never texts me bk so I stopped going... And swimming is taking colour our of my hair so having to due more often lol! I worked out that 5 times a month makes it worthwhile compared with paying per class so may aim to do sat n sun or something x

oh NM thats great news, im delighted, thank god for that.

thanks lucylis, im back to being positive today and went for a walk, and telling myself i can do it.

wow carly you have every corner of the exercise market covered.its good you have the classes in the gym, at least you can get some use out of it. if you still feel tied to it im sure you cud cancel and get some money back or maybe sell the remainder of the membership to someone?? i too wish i could buy a bottle of energy and determination off you, it wud be brill :)

I will have a think about gym! Maybe if I alternate loads of dif things I won't get bored :) x

Good evening every one, thanks for the ideas for my lunch today, I had a jacket potato with beans. It filled me up for ages too, however my husband took me and the kids to weatherspoons tonight for curry club I could only manage half though which is good?However were off camping for the weekend and because I tucked into half of my weekly allowance tonight I need some healthy barbecue options please?????

Thank you!

Chicken marinaded in lemon juice, garlic, paprika and mixed herbs or thyme and then put on skewers - very yummy and only 4pp! and very tasty with a little bit of sweet chilli sauce... or ww sausages are low... or make ur own burgers bulked out with onions and if u put some bbq spice in very yummy! :) xxx

Carly you are making me hungry and it's not even 9am lol xx

Haha xx

I had a go at just dance on the wii last night, even got hubby to join in!! Was a good laugh. Zumba on the wii tonight and maybe start the 30 day shred!! X

That's fab news NM, I went through same thing 2 years ago and what a relief it was when I found out I was ok, hope you enjoyed your vino :)

Anyway after my crazy celebrations the wkend I still managed a loss (phew) I lost 1.5lbs :)

Mrfirth: 21 of 50 lost
CarlyLanky140: 16 of 50 lost
LEB: 14.5 of 50 lost
NeedsMotivation: 14 of 50 lost
Jackieb68: 13.5 of 50 lost
Michellethegooner: 14.5 of 50 lost
Less of me: 12 of 50 lost
Ness0607: 10.5 of 50 lost
*Sweetpea* 10 of 50 lost
Mammacass24: 9.5 of 50 lost
Mmmcupcakes 9 of 50 lost
Lucylis: 8.5 of 50 lost
Hannata: 7.0 of 50 lost
Daniellenix: 7 of 50 lost
captaincollins: 7 of 50 lost
Trefoil: 6 of 50 lost
Dharma: 5.5 of 50 lost
Fatty_no_more: 5.5 of 50 lost
Auburn: 5 of 50 lost
soontobeslim2009: 4.5 of 50 lost
Kookiethekat: 4.5 of 50 lost
Bluekazanne: 4 of 50 lost
Rebeka: 4 of 50 lost
Sassia: 4 of 50 lost (4lbs, sts,)
emz.is.shrinkin: 3.5 of 50 lost
Hiruni: 3 of 50 lost
NikkiD: 3 of 50 lost
Nikki_K: 3 of 50 lost
Now-or-never: 3 of 50 lost
Miss Independant: 3 of 50 lost
MrsM79: 3 of 50 lost
Katie68: 3 of 50 lost
Carriegirl21: 2 of 50 lost
soontobslimmer77: 2 of 50 lost
---
Cosmic Star: 0 of 50 lost
Tush: 0 of 50 lost
Shazzac62: 0 of 50 lost
Preeti77: 0 of 50 lost
Alana: 0 of 50 lost
sarahjayne: 0 of 50 lost
Limes: 0 of 50 lost
largelesley: 0 of 50 lost
Jellybelly82: 0 of 50 lost
Jellybellybeans: 0 of 50
Phatmomma: 0 of 50 lost
I_dream_slim: 0 of 50 lost
marymint: 0 of 50 lost
MrsFinn: 0 of 50 lost
Louisa78: 0 of 50 lost
Redmel: 0 of 50 lost
lolo999: 0 of 50 lost
Felix: 0 of 50 lost

Well done Michelle that's brilliant xx

Well just to let you all know, i went to the hospital today and got the greatest news ever, the lump i have in my breast is benign and nothing to worry about, was so relieved that i cried like a baby, now sat having a glass of wine to celebrate (also had 2 freddos), thxs everyone for ur well wishes and words of support.

That is such fab news!!!!

Ruth
x

Well done Michelle :))

NM that's great news :) x

Thxs everyone for your support u are all amazing. After celebrating with a glass of wine and chicken kebab i decided that the good news is the kick up the rear i need to get motivated. I am thinking of doing a cycle or something similiar to help raise money for the local breast care unit. So even after pigging out i go on my bike (its setup on the trainer in the living room) and spent 30 mins cycling then 10 mins on the x-trainer and 100 skips (damn that skipping rope is a killer). Going to have a coffee and then do some exercise and try to keep in a routine each day.

Well done Michelle that is great, proves that we can have nice days out without having to worry too much about the scales :)

NeedsMotivation said:
Thxs everyone for your support u are all amazing. After celebrating with a glass of wine and chicken kebab i decided that the good news is the kick up the rear i need to get motivated. I am thinking of doing a cycle or something similiar to help raise money for the local breast care unit. So even after pigging out i go on my bike (its setup on the trainer in the living room) and spent 30 mins cycling then 10 mins on the x-trainer and 100 skips (damn that skipping rope is a killer). Going to have a coffee and then do some exercise and try to keep in a routine each day.

Well done Michelle that is great, proves that we can have nice days out without having to worry too much about the scales :)

Just skipped back and read your good news that's fantastic Hun. Sounds like a brilliant idea to do something to raise money for your local breast care unit. I for one would gladly sponsor you. Xx

Back