marymint: 0 of 50 lost
MrsFinn: 0 of 50 lost
Louisa78: 0 of 50 lost
Redmel: 0 of 50 lost
lolo999: 0 of 50 lost
Felix: 0 of 50 lost
Michelle185: 0 of 50 lost
Sobergeek: 0 of 50 lost

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been on for a while, though I have been watching from afar! Another 2 and a half guinea pigs from me to add! Thats my 10%! And my bra size is shrinking too!!

Haha well done MrF xx

Congrats on the loss and the 10% mr F

Well done mrfirth. Needsm thanke will have a look at it. Got a thing yesterday from jjb that measures distance.. Only 7 pound so will give it ago. Got some of those fingerless gloves to stop hands hurting. It was buy one get one free on everything so good bargains :-D

I am feeling bit delicate, bbq party last night! Didn't over induldge too much with food but did with alcohol... And that combined with not enough food is not good :'( but on a plus hubby just brought me scrambled eggs on toast in bed :-D

DONT think will have a loss tomorrow just weighed self.. I know I shouldn't but not much exercise this week but have been good with food! Oh well we will see... Got another party this afternoon but going to be good x

ohh might have to go have a look in JJB, i got my daughters pedometer from there and its been really good. Enjoy your weekend and dont worry about the scale, i think the more you worry the harsher the scales seem to be and then you panic more (this might just be me though). Drink plenty of water to help shift the hangover ready for round 2 later...well done OH breakfast in bed is always a lovely treat.

Upps sat reading on here and my OH has fixed my bike and cleaned all the floors (no carpets due to my asthma) coffee as well, i do feel spoilt, wonder if he has found the cooker :)

Last edited:
Morning :) I'm fragile this morning too! Lol

Hope everyone is ok :) xx

Hey Carly!! I agree with smirnoff - no more cheap vodka!! It does terrible things!! Look at the bigger picture!! This time next year - you'll be at goal or not a kick in the backside from it!! You and your best friend will be painting the town red and by the time the wedding arrives - you'll be spoilt for choice of who to take!!!
You have kicked this weeks ass!! Don't let it kick yours!!
Big hugs!! Jackie xx

Thanks Jackie :) This weeks is ass is well and truly kicked and so is mine :) xx

hi all, didnt get a chance to check in the last few days, had a good bit of overtime at work. you all seem to be doing well, hope you girls had a good nite out, and good on ya zoe for all that cycling. welcome to all you newbies

Hope ur doing well :) x

im good but still not making any progress on the scales, and havent ate any crap all wk:( still maybe itl move by wed

Im sure it will work if u are sticking to it hun :) do u have a diary on here xx

no i havent,can u do that,i just got enough posts to use all of my profile so don have all the ins and outs of it yet

Hello- ohhhhhh I am dying!!! Sooooooo sick this morning.

The BBQ was great as was the bouncy castle lol we were playing rounders and football so I'm sure I earned a few AP

Worked it out I reckon I was over by about 15 pp.

Then the boyfriend took me out for lunch.

Hope everybody else is good xx

Sounds fun LEB!

Lolo if u go into the WW food diary bit u can start your own thread with your diary xx

Does anyone know the pp value of chicken satay from a Chinese take away?? Xx

Back