Anyone want to loose 50lb and buddy up?

Hi,
I need to lose around 45 lbs , so any encouragement from others will help. I am starting first thing in the morning, so am reading up and refreshing my knowledge of sw.I do like the green days, but I always feel that I wont lose , because of the bulk you seem to eat, got to get past this mental block and kick out into the water.
good luck to us all

June

I've looked on esource and if it's just the sticks I would say weigh it and 165g would be 5pp.... But not sure if it's in sauce xx

Sounds fun LEB!

Lolo if u go into the WW food diary bit u can start your own thread with your diary xx

just had a look at the food diaries, see what ya mean, mite be an idea to start my own alright,

CarlyLanky140 said:
I've looked on esource and if it's just the sticks I would say weigh it and 165g would be 5pp.... But not sure if it's in sauce xx

Thanks Carly but I mean the actual chicken in sauce not sticks. I'm thinking maybe it's safer to stick to chow mein?!! Lol

It's not in to books or on esource sorry petal but sure it's not too bad!

Lolo - let me kno when u start it and I will follow u :) xx

Hi everyone
We had a good however very wet weekend camping I was really good and strict with my points Friday ( thanks Carly for the scrummy chicken idea) Saturday was a different story I was really miserable and being horrid to my hubby and kids so had a day off of the diet and had a few chips, ciders and glasses of wine!

How do you guys do at weekends with your pro points do any of you struggle?

Tracy

Tracy -I do sometimes! I saved my weeklies for yesterday :) and used em lol

I'm sure u will be fine! Glad u like the chicken xx

I've decided to have mushroom chow mein and 4 chicken balls. Being good with a hint of naughty lol xx

Ooooo mushroom chow mein sounds lovely, my lot wanted Chinese tonight but I couldn't work out what to have you've planted that in my head now :0)

Sounds good Ness! Enjoy :) x

Trefoil said:
What are chicken balls???

Ruth
x

Chicken in batter!!

Just done day 3 of 30 DS before the Chinese arrives totally feel like I deserve the treat now!!

Mushroom chow mein is probably the best thing to have points wise.

Me too love them!! X

oh my god i love chow mein, good job i had din before i logged on or id be off to chinese, although i did enjoy din, i had steak and roasted veg yum.
glad you had a nice wkend mrsm, pity bout the weather, its not so nice here either. im praying it will stay dry next sat cos im off to see take that in concert, cant wait:)
carly your a star, your so positive and helpful x x

lolo999 said:
oh my god i love chow mein, good job i had din before i logged on or id be off to chinese, although i did enjoy din, i had steak and roasted veg yum.
glad you had a nice wkend mrsm, pity bout the weather, its not so nice here either. im praying it will stay dry next sat cos im off to see take that in concert, cant wait:)
carly your a star, your so positive and helpful x x

My fingers are crossed for the weather too as I'm moving house next weekend!! Where are u seeing take that to? I'm seeing them at wembley on the 4th July and also can't wait!! Xx

Ooooo Chicken Balls sound yum :)
I like Crispy Chilli Beef & Prawn Toasts Normally :drool:!!!

Ruth
x

Lolo and Ness I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys for good weather!

Ruth Crispy chilli beef and prawn toast are my fave too! Bet they're loads of points aren't they?

Tracy

From what I've read chilli beef is 12 and the Prawn toasts are 2 each! Too good to be true!

Ruth
X

Hello :) had my nap and feeling a bit better so might just get the shred done before an early night :) xx

Back