Anyone want to loose 50lb and buddy up?

well lucylis i lost 19lbs in 3 wks, it is very hard, its very anti social as well.a friend of mine was on it for 3 months and lost 4 stone, i dont know how she did it that long.i put half a stone back on when i came off it, shes put a bit on as well over the last year but not too bad. there have been other people i know that have been on it, lost a pile and put it all back on again. the plus side of it is that it kinda sucks you in, so ur toning while ur on it, ul lose inches. when you come off it, unless ur in the frame of mind to keep losing weight, it will go back on very quickly. i like the strawberry and choc shakes, vanilla a bit bland, i didnt get the soup cos im not a big lover of soup, i tried a flapjack but thought it was horrible. make sure you get the fibre powder with it and drink 2 litres minimun of water. good luck with it and keep us posted

haha yeah I had exante soups and there is no words for how gruesome they are. Artificially creamy, and almost sweet, in a tom soup. Would rather live on heinz soup for the rest of my life than that monstrocity :p

One other point which is very very important - you should never drink alcohol on a ketogenic diet - it can make you very very ill because of the lack of carbs in your body.. the alcohol goes straight into your brain and trebles the effect of it.

and water too, or else it will damage your kidneys long term. at the very least 2 litres per day!

Mrfirth: 23.5 of 50 lost
CarlyLanky140: 20 of 50 lost
NeedsMotivation: 19 of 50 lost
LEB: 15 of 50 lost
Jackieb68: 15 of 50 lost
Michellethegooner: 16.5 of 50 lost
Mammacass24: 13.5 of 50 lost
Less of me: 12 of 50 lost
Ness0607: 10.5 of 50 lost
*Sweetpea* 10 of 50 lost
Daniellenic: 10 of 50 lost
Hannata: 9 of 50 lost
Mmmcupcakes 9 of 50 lost
Trefoil: 9 of 50 lost
Lucylis: 8.5 of 50 lost
captaincollins: 7 of 50 lost
Dharma: 5.5 of 50 lost
Fatty_no_more: 5.5 of 50 lost
Auburn: 5 of 50 lost
LittleRomany: 5 of 50 lost
soontobeslim2009: 4.5 of 50 lost
Kookiethekat: 4.5 of 50 lost
Bluekazanne: 4 of 50 lost
Rebeka: 4 of 50 lost
Sassia: 4 of 50 lost (4lbs, sts,)
MrsM79: 4 of 50 lost
Sobergeek: 4 of 50 lost
Katie68: 3.5 of 50 lost
emz.is.shrinkin: 3.5 of 50 lost
Hiruni: 3 of 50 lost
NikkiD: 3 of 50 lost
Nikki_K: 3 of 50 lost
Now-or-never: 3 of 50 lost
Miss Independant: 3 of 50 lost
Carriegirl21: 2 of 50 lost
soontobslimmer77: 2 of 50 lost
lolo999: 1.5 of 50 lost

---
Cosmic Star: 0 of 50 lost
Tush: 0 of 50 lost
Shazzac62: 0 of 50 lost
Preeti77: 0 of 50 lost
Alana: 0 of 50 lost
sarahjayne: 0 of 50 lost
Limes: 0 of 50 lost
largelesley: 0 of 50 lost
Jellybelly82: 0 of 50 lost
Jellybellybeans: 0 of 50
Phatmomma: 0 of 50 lost
I_dream_slim: 0 of 50 lost
marymint: 0 of 50 lost
MrsFinn: 0 of 50 lost
Louisa78: 0 of 50 lost
Redmel: 0 of 50 lost
Felix: 0 of 50 lost
Michelle185: 0 of 50 lost
Laurenasha: 0 of 50 lost

I've updated the list....hope I've done it right! Did it from the latest post :)

Feeling so good on WW and have decided to follow my Overeaters Anonymous program as well by staying abstinent from sugar and crisps. They trigger a craving in me I believe so I am going to have three meals a day that I point out etc and only have fruit in between. So here's hoping! Without sounding like a bible basher I do pray a lot so think I'll be upping that too lol. You'll all be in my prayers as well. And I hope that doesn't offend anyone as it's not meant to.

Wishing everyone the best today. It's cold and miserable in Glasgow but I have sunshine in my soul yay xxx

It's a 12 step recovery program for people who are compulsive overeaters :) I believe that I am. It's not like a diet club it addresses the reasons why we overeat and stuff. If you google it their information comes up. I just know that once I start eating sugary things I can't stop or I do stop and then I can't stop thinking about them! It's not for everyone but it works for me :)

Thanks! Ive always thought I was a compulsive over eater! Plus it's always the wrong things! when I start eating I can't stop till I finish my plate! I must google it! What's the steps! Thanks for the info xxx

The 12 steps that they do are the same as alcoholics anonymous. You'll find all the info on the OA website and hopefully there will be meetings in your area :)

Had a nosey! Don't think I need a meeting but do need to address my issues with food! Thanks x

I've just weighed it and it was 125 grams which is 6 points! Ah well I'll have to make a glass last a few hours!

Thanks
xxx

Wow I've actually done myself a proper profile now with photos and everything.
I've been trying to for a few days but it wouldn't let me. I'm gonna start a diary next week.
My hubby made some oven baked wedges (WW recipe) with a fillet steak for dinner tonight it was lovely and I made the cherry batter desert - not so lovely.
I've saved my weeklies so I can have some of our regular Saturday morning bacon and eggs.

Goodnight everyone!

How good is your husband :)

I'm back to it 100% from tomorrow! I may change wi to Thursday this week instead of Tuesday to give myself a couple of extra days but will just see how I feel on tuesday morning xxx

Lucylis - good luck!

Sobergeek - OA sounds good - something I could have done with 8 weeks ago! Feel like my will power is stronger now and since joining WW I have got it under control :) glad u are enjoying the plan and good look avoiding snacks :)

Mrsm - sounds like a yummy tea :) yay for getting profile sorted and hope u enjoyed vino

Lauren - I'm sure u will have ur STS by tues but if not thurs sounds like a plan :)

Xxx

I'm just about to do day 1 of my new Banish Fat, Boost Metablism Dvd!!! Don't think its counted in days but I'm gonna count!!! Oh dear lord please wish me luck, I haven't exercised in 2 months!!!! (unless you call dancing at a wedding exercise lol xxx)

Good luck although i am sure you wont need it, i also have that dvd but not tried it yet so please let us know how bad it kicks ass :)

Back