anyone want to run alongside a newbie?

angie-bum

Gold Member
:wave_cry:Have been doing CD for a week, started at 17 stone and need to lose 60lbs...hopefully by Christmas (is this possible on ss+?) anyway, looking forward to being in nicer clothes and starting to look like a girl again

any words of wisdom gratefully recieved:)

Hi im not doing CD at the moment (have done it this year and lost 2 stone) im now following WW. Just wanted to say good luck with your weightloss x

Why thankyou!

It is going to be a long journey and all encouragement helps!
Especially as I am about to go to work and at least one of my colleagues thinks I shouldn't be so strict on myself!

I had to say 'it's not being strict with myself that got me into this pickle in the first place!!'

so many thanks

Hi angie :)

Huge credit to you for completing your first week on CD and with such a great first loss :D

Keep going now....blinkers on and head down to Xmas :)

Lacey...xx

Hello Bev,
Good luck with your first weigh in today, hope it's a good one

And Isis, many thanks for your advice....went to a party yesterday and managed not to have champers and chocolate cake but did have one too many meats off the bbq...hoping I am in ketosis still, but wiser today! do not want to ruin my good work so far and jeapodise my chance at skinniness for xmas. So blinkers on and SS/SS+ all the way

angie

Back