Anyone watching A Concert for Heroes.

Didn't he come out of the closet last month?

Didn't he come out of the closet last month?

What, shock, horror . Hang on whilst I ask my friend Mr. Google.

OMG. !!!

Enrique Iglesias has finally come out of the closet and is admitting that he was married to Anna Kournikova. Yes, you heard me WAS married to Anna.

Sorry against people going to war!

Hi ilovelife, I think we are all against war, but it is a sad fact that there are wars and always will be.

The poor souls who have lost limbs or are traumatised should receive all the help and support we can give them. Without them defending us we would be even more vunerable than we are.

I love your moral standing and your ability to stand by what you believe in. If more people thought like you it would be a better world but unfortunatley whilst we are faced with horrific terrorist attacks by fantatics who will take their own lives to succeed in killing others, there will always be a need for military services to keep us and our children alive and safe.

Squaddies don't LIKE war either -its their a**es being shot at... we would be up the creak without a paddle if those lads n lasses didn't do the amazing job that they do...
Then again I may be biased as Im married to one ;)
we both sat an blubbed through the interviews with the lads last night -gotta love the attitude of the guys doing the "Gumpathon" :p -the young guy they spoke to who had lost 3 limbs agreed to do that run/walk before he had even learnt to stand up again :clap:
Hope they bring the whole show out on DVD

I hear what your saying, but in my opion all the goverment want is oil and nothing has changed. But I acept people have different views - different strokes for different folks!

What, shock, horror . Hang on whilst I ask my friend Mr. Google.

OMG. !!!

Enrique Iglesias has finally come out of the closet and is admitting that he was married to Anna Kournikova. Yes, you heard me WAS married to Anna.

Hi ilovelife, I think we are all against war, but it is a sad fact that there are wars and always will be.

The poor souls who have lost limbs or are traumatised should receive all the help and support we can give them. Without them defending us we would be even more vunerable than we are.

I love your moral standing and your ability to stand by what you believe in. If more people thought like you it would be a better world but unfortunatley whilst we are faced with horrific terrorist attacks by fantatics who will take their own lives to succeed in killing others, there will always be a need for military services to keep us and our children alive and safe.

The concert was fabulous, I enjoyed every bit of it and I think this is such a great charity. It's a real shame it has to be a charity but it is and it's wonderful that it has such a high profile, and that it has been raised even further now.

I'm not going to get into whether we should be there or not, but as an ex squaddie I just want to say this "you take the queen's shilling" so you go where you are sent. It's part of the job.

These guys who are so seriously injured pick themselves up and go on to do amazing things are heroes but so are those who don't come home either.

As James Blunt said - god speed to all out there. xxx

The concert was fabulous, I enjoyed every bit of it and I think this is such a great charity. It's a real shame it has to be a charity .........

I totally agree with Jaylou, I thought it was a great concert but a shame that such a charity has to exist, it would be a lot fairer if the country looked after all their heroes :(.

you can agree or disagree with the war, some people blame the government, others blame the voters, but as a serviceman you sign up to go where your country requires you.

OK, I was a serviceman so my views may not mirror general opinion but I take my hat off to all of these Heroes and their families.

I did and I totally agree with all of you that this is such a worthwhile charity. Shame it's had to be set up though. I agree with rosinakathleen, charity begins at home, and maybe that's what the government should concentrate on first.

Loved Enrique, loved Robbie, even though he said and sung the same songs, apart from the one with Gary, as he alwaes days. "Angels" just bores me now, "She's The One" is much nicer and makes me cry everytime I see him perform it :) Good to see him back, even if he was wearing dodgy trousers! Ha ha!!

Thank heavens someone else thought Robbie had dodgy pants on... I think Im getting old as I wanted to pull them up -not down :rotflmao: ... his were nearly as bad as Gok ....why oh why do they have the gusset bit swinging down by their knees?

The gussett apparantly is the latest fashion! I have a houseful of misguided teenagers who wear exactly the same...boys and girls!

Thank heavens someone else thought Robbie had dodgy pants on... I think Im getting old as I wanted to pull them up -not down ... his were nearly as bad as Gok ....why oh why do they have the gusset bit swinging down by their knees?

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

and to think I thought I was the only one !!!

Looked like a babies droopy nappy to me.

The gussett apparantly is the latest fashion! I have a houseful of misguided teenagers who wear exactly the same...boys and girls!

You do not look old enough !!!

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss.

Back