anyone watching paul mckenna on living

Be good if it works, makes alot of sense if you think about it, but not standing on my scales for 2 weeks, thats very alien to me.

I forgot that was on, I was going to watch it. Are you watching it?

His book is in Tesco too. I downloaded his dvd's and they looked really good. It's worth a go while incorporating it into SW.

What he says is very true like chewing your food more and putting knife and fork down in between mouthfuls, it is true that we can stuff down food and not even taste it properly. xxx

To be completly honest it was his show last night that inspired me to try and lose weight again. Everything he said made perfect sense - even though I knew it all already it seemed clearer the way he said it so I am going to give it a try and see how it goes.

he is a very bad man! he said eat what yoy fancy.....i fancied christmas cake! but as i was eating it, he was talking about stopping when full, so only had one of 3 slices on my plate! ;)

then today while eating lunch.....i caught myself putting my knife and fork down......freaky!

I have found myself chewing more. xxx

Ha ha you guys are nuts! I am going to watch it tomorrow or thursday when I have time to concentrate and see what happens!

Back