Anyone watching SuperSkinny Me: Race to size 00?

I agree I thought it was a load of rubbish! How can losing a stone get you from a size 12 to a size 6 :)confused: :confused: ).

I do not mind these programmes on the whole but they are all unbalanced arguments and this one in particular was very badly put together

I agree I thought it was a load of rubbish! How can losing a stone get you from a size 12 to a size 6 :)confused: :confused: ).

I do not mind these programmes on the whole but they are all unbalanced arguments and this one in particular was very badly put together
Hah yeah I thought that she went from a size 12 to a size 4 (US 00) in 1st.
How come it takes me roughly 1st per dress size then? :rolleyes:

i thought the whole thing was a pile of crap!!! the wrong messages were being sent out and they wonder why so many young children have eating disorders now? there bloody stupid (not the children the producers and stars of the show)

Did watch it, but did not think much of it, the girl with the short hair seemed really messed up by the end of the programme. They just seemed to show viewers look how many low cal celebrity diets u can try to get to get underweight!! Prob too many young girls watching it that will prob try it.

Back