Anyone with 100 pounds (ish) to lose? Fancy a race?

RuthG

Gold Member
As in the title really!

bounce

Yes Ill race Ya!
I need to lose 112, u?
I am on my restart as of tomorow so I may be cheating a little with a big first weeks loss!

Fabulous, I've got 102 left to lose!

The race is on! lol

Hey everyone, yeh I will join the race - I have more than 100lb to lose, but 100 would be a good focus - so race ya all to the 100lb mark! x

yay, the more the merrier!

if we all lose a stone a month, we could have lost 100lbs by the beginning of May! losing at 4lbs a week, we will have lost it in 25wks.

saying it like that it sounds like a piece of cake! x

wow, it does sound easy doesn't it! Woohoo - let's go for it! x
I am weighing in tomorrow so will post my start weight for the challenge then :D

Hi all,

I am a newbie after having lost nearly 3 stones 3 years ago. I have managed to put that back on and a couple of stone more so I have 100 pounds to lose.

I would love to join the race to give me a bit of an incentive. I started saturday morning and get weighed on Friday:D

Last edited:
I will join the race - I need a kick up the backside!!!! I have 100 (ish)lb to lose - officially 97, however have had a bad few weeks and a couple have crept back on, so prob just over 100lb left to lose...

I'll be in for this too, I have 102lbs left to go aswell.

Game on!!! Count me in. Im not standing at the trackside watching this, I want to play too !!!!
Lynne x
On my first WHISTLE, LOL

We need to set some sort of start date. I got weighed yesterday. Do I count that loss or my next loss? How are we doing it?
Lynne x

hmm that's a tricky one. i get weighed tomorrow because most of the week fell after i signed up for this. i think you should count it :)

how much did you lose hun? did i already update your ticker? xxx

Back