Anyone with 100 pounds (ish) to lose? Fancy a race?

please can I join in your game....:)

I've only just started the CD yesterday having done LT for a few months and got very bored but I'm really struggling so any incentive will be great.
I have got slightly less than 100 (88) but thats the highest weight. ideally I'm aiming for less.

Hey everyone - are we using this week as our starting point then?

If so, start weigh 299lb, 100lb to go!

I don't think it matters what day people weigh in, as long as we use the same week?

Shall I start, then you can all just add your name to the list...

Bunnyg: Start 299lb, target 199lb - 100lb to go

Hey everyone - are we using this week as our starting point then?

If so, start weigh 299lb, 100lb to go!

I don't think it matters what day people weigh in, as long as we use the same week?

Shall I start, then you can all just add your name to the list...

ChoppyGirl: Start 258, target 158 - 100lb to go

First weigh in yesterday and lost 9lbs!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Only 91lbs to go. It seems alot but I just have to lose 11 times what I have just done which does not seem so bad.

Hi,
I'm starting in the morning and would love to take part!! I have 176lb to lose but 100lb would be a fab short term goal. Taking my little girls to Florida 19th March 2009 - How much of that do you reckon I will have lost by then? I haven't decided whether I will be doing LT or CD yet but here goes!!!
I can smell the sweet smell of success already!!!! lol
Good luck guys, your gonna need it!! xxxxx

Will post my correct starting weight tomorrow and then adjust my ticker because I am heavier than that now!! I kinda fell off the wagon several times ( boo hoo ) I will be a week behind you guys but thats ok, you can have a head start!!
I think this is a great idea, really need a huge kick up the preverbial - lol xxx

soontobelittlegem: Start 264, target 161 - 103lbs to go

Imac Start 232lbs (44 lost to date) - 100lb to go

Well,
I just got off the phone with the CD councellor and she told me that because my BMI is over 40 I will need to get a form signed by my GP before she will be able to sign me up. That was a bit of a blow as I wanted to start tomorrow. I still have some LT so I will still start tomorrow using that and then just convert over to CD in a few days. Dom't want to waste anymore time 'cos 19th of March will be here before I know it!!!!!!

Wizzbang 100lb challenge 6.5 lost, 93.5 to go

Wizzbang, if you include your weight loss this week then you have a head start on us all! We've all used this week as our starting point - what shall we do? we all need to be doing the same thing - as if I was to use this week's loss, I would be 10lb down. Sorry - not trying to be a pain, but thought we better all start off at the same point :D

Hiya Bunny,
If you look on pages one and two of the thread I did ask the question ages ago about posting my weight loss this week.
I dont mind when I post my weight from so I will remove it if you have decided to post from a different date to the beginning of the thread. No Probs.
Come on girls, we can do it !!!

Lynne x

Wizzbang 100lb challenge 100 to go

Hiya Bunny,
If you look on pages one and two of the thread I did ask the question ages ago about posting my weight loss this week.
I dont mind when I post my weight from so I will remove it if you have decided to post from a different date to the beginning of the thread. No Probs.
Come on girls, we can do it !!!

Lynne x

Hi Lynne, sorry, I did read pages 1 and the start of two, but then as there were a couple of people starting this week, I thought it might be better for those people that we don't have an unfair advantage - it's only a bit of fun though, so I hope I haven't upset you :)

I'm confused now. I got weighed friday and lost 9lbs so now need to lose 91. Do I count this?

Sharon

from what i gather Choppygirl you take the weight you were at the weigh in as your starting point. then when we all get weighed this time we are all starting in the same week if you get me? x

Wizzbang 100lb challenge 100 to go
yasmine-samara: start 357lb, mini target 257lb - 100lb to go

I have tried to put 2 tickers on my signature, one for the 100lb challenge and on for my holidays but it wouldn't let me and said it couldn't be more than 350 characters including my url address. Not really sure what that means so this one will have to do for now.
if I try and access some of the areas on the top such as members profiles etc it keeps telling me that I'm not able to access these areas, why? Can anyone help me with this one?????

Back